Target pre order bullseye pack still not showing up?

by grohlndjw

Original Post

Target bullseye pack. It’s Bull!

★★ Novice

I got the target bullseye code.  Talked to EA support, and they said to wait a day or 2.  I’ve waited a week and NOTHING from EA!  Still can’t get ahold of them!  This is despicable 

Message 31 of 43 (728 Views)

Re: Target - BULLSEYE GOLD PACK

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Personally im at the point how do I go about getting a refund for my mvp edition of this broken game? I'm a collector and player for the entire life of this game all the way back to 1988. I have never been this upset or disappointed with a madden game. Its an absolute embarrassment. The bullseye pack is just the icing on the cake to the massive amount of glitches and problems this game has. We don't even have the correct playoff scenarios for 2020 and its a simulation game for 2020! Come on!!!! You guys have used the same franchise super bowl video for what.. 5 yrs! At what point to we get a better game? People pre order and buy this like crazy and spend tons of money on the ridiculous micro transactions. Money isn't the issue. I truly believe lack of competition is. Please I just want a refund!!!
Message 32 of 43 (722 Views)

★★ Novice

yea i got the same response from them. told them it was not Target's issue. 

Message 33 of 43 (658 Views)

★ Apprentice
@dvvayne I havent played since like the second day. I seriously would love a refund but hard to do when its already opened. Ive only been disappointed with games this much twice. And that was haze on ps3 and anthem. Just terrible. And then add terrible service to.
Message 34 of 43 (652 Views)

★★ Novice

Following up on previous post.  I received another code from Target and still not working.

Question for EA - are there separate redemption codes for each platform, or since the redemption is on MUT Rewards, it goes to the system that the player uses?   The redemption PIN that I entered into MUT rewards to redeem has 16 digits.  I am on PS4, could this code be for PC or XBOX?

Message 35 of 43 (628 Views)

Re: Missing Bullseye Gold Pack

★★★ Newbie

@qwased24 wrote:

It said the code worked when I submitted it but I never got the pack in ultimate team. Didn’t get the 5 gold players or the core elite in inventory either

Did the players ever show up?  We entered the code and it said it worked but never had any players show up in my account.  Now of course it says the code has already been redeemed.  Very frustrating.

Message 36 of 43 (616 Views)

Bullseye Gold Pack

★★★ Newbie

I entered my bullseye gold elite pack code and it says it was accepted but no packs / players appeared in my MUT account.  Anyone else have this issue?

Message 37 of 43 (594 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RyGuy09sf Same here. Very frustrating to say the least.
Message 38 of 43 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here i got one but not the others i purchase. codes all worked also

Message 39 of 43 (544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Check binder for new players. We had same issue looking for the new pack after redeeming code then thankfully came across a thread that said there was no pack, but instead, the players were automatically added to the binder. Hope that helps you all too!

Message 40 of 43 (1,261 Views)