Target pre order bullseye pack still not showing up?

by grohlndjw

Original Post

Re: Target pre order bullseye pack still not showing up?

★★★ Newbie

Me too!

Message 21 of 43 (1,012 Views)

Re: Target - BULLSEYE GOLD PACK

★★ Novice

Same issue here.  For those that do not believe they have received the code from Target.  Look for an email from Code to Content.  I entered on MUT Rewards and have not received the bullseye gold pack yet.  Contacted EA Help who pointed me to this thread.  It does not appear to be a Target issue but an EA issue.

Message 22 of 43 (1,010 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Arrenai I did this. They actually sent me a second code. It again was accepted. I still dont have my items. I feel more and more upset with every madden game I buy.
Message 23 of 43 (996 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have the same problem, purchased through Target. Where the heck do I go for help besides a freaking forum?

Message 24 of 43 (991 Views)

★ Apprentice
@RecomenD You can wait for an hr or more to chat to someone on ea's help line but they are just going to tell you that the problem is with target. Which isn't the case.
Message 25 of 43 (989 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, all.

The Target Bullseye pack should only be available to purchase if you also purchased Madden NFL 21 from Target (it's a package deal). If you redeemed the code and the content did not show up for you in game, as this is a promotion from Target we must ask you to contact them for assistance on code replacement.

Please double-check the account you are signed into when you are redeeming the code in case it's accidentally being redeemed to another account. If you are game sharing, this content should only be received on the primary account it was redeemed on.

Blueberry.png
Message 26 of 43 (960 Views)

★★ Novice

How can it be a Target issue, when the code was successfully accepted by the EA website? I have not received my pack, but when I log into my Ultimate Team, there is a message in my inbox saying I have a new pack available, click here to open, but nothing is there/

Message 27 of 43 (956 Views)

★ Apprentice
@RecomenD Exact same thing for me as well, I already quit playing the game. Its so bugged its not even funny. And between the constant white screens and the menus in mut taking so long all it does is frustrate me. Then u try to get help for promised pre order content and keep getting told its the codes from the retailer. But even after entering new codes from target I still dont have it!! On top of that the mut rewards site doesn't work either. Face of the franchise story is not only boring but ur decisions mean nothing. And franchise mode is still a worthless mess. What a joke especially from a major publisher like ea. This game is basically a broken update from last year
Message 28 of 43 (944 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Always someone else’s fault. Why would a code get not only generated, But accepted by your servers to only be the retailers fault? Your servers accepted these codes and then cant even tell me what that code supposedly activated anyways. It’s EAs fault. Fix it
Message 29 of 43 (914 Views)

Re: Missing Bullseye Gold Pack

★★★ Newbie
@qwased24 Same here
Message 30 of 43 (897 Views)