Re: Tablet Download does not work

by magooo63

Original Post

Tablet Download does not work

★★★ Novice

I can download the app with no problem, but when i try to open it, it just kicks me back out to the desktop.

Message 1 of 8 (705 Views)

Could you try deleting and reinstalling the app? What tablet are you using?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 8 (692 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes, i tried deleting and reinstalling, and still the same thing. and i dont get the not compatible message.

Message 3 of 8 (664 Views)

Give these a try:

- Make sure your Google Play Store app is up to date.
- In Settings -> Display -> Screen Resolution, make sure you are running at FHD+ or WQHD+ resolution (not HD+ resolution). 
- In Settings -> Apps -> Google Play Store -> Storage, tap Clear Data & Clear Cache. Only clearing the cache is not enough so make sure you clean the data too. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 8 (654 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @magooo63,

Did you manage to make the app work thanks to Phantomlover1717's suggestions? If so, you might want to use 'Accept as solution' button Wink

Let us know if you still need help so we can give more suggestions!
-Mai
Message 5 of 8 (625 Views)

★★★ Novice

no, none of these worked for my samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet as the settings listed are not options on my tablet. it downloads fine and creates a shortcut on my desktop, but when i try to open it, it looks as if it is going to open, but then just returns to the desktop. i get no error message, and before downloading from the playstore it does not say my tablet is not compatible.

Message 6 of 8 (602 Views)

EA app Team
Thanks for the details, @magooo63. Have you tried to restart your tablet already? Clearing RAM memory might help.

If that doesn't help, please, try the troubleshooting steps in this article: https://help.ea.com/en/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Hope that helps!
-Mai
Message 7 of 8 (569 Views)

★★★ Novice

thanks for all the feedback. I tried everything. uninstalling, reinstalling several times and still nothing. But, evidently they fixed this bug because i waited a couple of days and tried to install again, and this time it opened up. i am now playing the game on my tablet!!! For those who have had the same problem as me, try uninstall, reinstall again now that it appears they have fixed this problem with some phones and tablets.

Message 8 of 8 (542 Views)