TW battle never happened

by tcmitchell21

Original Post

Highlighted

TW battle never happened

★★ Novice

Started a TW battle and received the attached message and never got to attack.Screenshot_20190423-164330.png

Message 1 of 2 (357 Views)

Re: TW battle never happened

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @tcmitchell21, there were some posts in the Bug report section that reported crashes in a few games modes around this time too e.g.: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TW-is-back-and-app-crashes-are-back/m-p/7780297#M25165. EA_HighCommand has replied in that thread and noted that they are aware that the game is crashing more often for certain devices and are working on a solution. Can you check out the thread linked above? Please hit the 'Me too' button in that thead if you have an older device/iPhone.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (317 Views)