Re: TS4: Disk vs. digital download?

by W4rH0rse

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TS4: Disk vs. digital download?

★★★★★ Novice

I am by no means new to The Sims series, but I am new to The Sims 4. I've just recently played the 48 hour trial, and I have every intention to purchase it. I can get it cheaper at Walmart, AND add to my disk collection! Will I have any problem registering the game through origin, where I played their 48 hour trial? I don't have the $70 to buy it online. Frown

Message 1 of 2 (238 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Guide

@GrimPixls You won't have any problems registering/activating a boxed copy on Origin. You don't even need the disc itself, just the product code to install it. Just log into your Origin account, click "Origin" in the top left corner and select "Redeem Product Code...". Enter the product code there. You will find the product code on one of the papers in the disc case. After you enter the code you will see the game in your My Games library where you can right click it to download/install.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (254 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

@GrimPixls You won't have any problems registering/activating a boxed copy on Origin. You don't even need the disc itself, just the product code to install it. Just log into your Origin account, click "Origin" in the top left corner and select "Redeem Product Code...". Enter the product code there. You will find the product code on one of the papers in the disc case. After you enter the code you will see the game in your My Games library where you can right click it to download/install.

Message 2 of 2 (255 Views)