Re: TOTW 1 player missing

by zuka711

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TOTW 1 player missing

★ Novice

Hello, I pre-ordered Fifa22 and got the points and TOW pack. After opening the TOTW player has disappeared . The player is not in my club and I have look on the app for quick sell recover and its not even there.

Message 1 of 5 (871 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@zuka711 

The PC instructions are similar to the console instructions. Here they are: unplug your modem and router. Also, shut down your PC. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Start up your PC and try playing again. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (797 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
@M3ET_uP I haven’t even gotten my totw pack and I’m wondering why!?!?
Message 2 of 5 (830 Views)

Community Manager

@zuka711 @M3ET_uP 

If you both are on consoles, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 3 of 5 (825 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I play on pc
Message 4 of 5 (805 Views)

Community Manager

@zuka711 

The PC instructions are similar to the console instructions. Here they are: unplug your modem and router. Also, shut down your PC. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Start up your PC and try playing again. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 5 (798 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help