Re: THAT'S IT IM DONE WITH THIS GAME

by xgods_glftx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

THAT'S IT IM DONE WITH THIS GAME

★★★ Novice

After pushing and pushing and basically ignoring the bugs I just lost over 70k in rep points, I bought this at gamestop and I want my money back, mark my words this is the last time I play an EA, back in the day they were the kings now they are a joke and delivered a good game but with all these and the issues is just bull, there are way better games and companies EA doesn't give a f, I tried to contact them, call them, they are worse than comcast and I can't believe I'm saying that. 

Message 1 of 16 (963 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Lukbeehaeeeenlol Im not fine being ripped off, however 70k rep is really nothing compared to me and everyone else losing all there data after hours and days of playing. To be honest ea need to get there s*** together regardless as this game is so broken aswell as them knowing for over 1 week about the problems people are having

View in thread

Message 6 of 16 (850 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
@Lukbeehaeeeenlol Yes game has some bugs but they are not gamebreaking, and 70k rep is nothing, i get over 1mil in like 20 mins everytime, and how you even lost those 70k in the first place ?
Message 2 of 16 (937 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Lukbeehaeeeenlol Your really raging over 70k rep?
Try having all your data wiped after hours of grinding like most people on this form.
Message 3 of 16 (930 Views)

★★★ Novice
@NemixDev I was one night time race at the time, cuz during nighttime the visuals always make it crash, I did more than one race and boom, honestly this game is brand new 59.99 so why in the world do I to go thru this when there's a million of game, better and definitely made by any other developer.
Message 4 of 16 (863 Views)

★★★ Novice
@xgods_glftx I'm raging cuz is a new game, if you're fine with getting ripped off, its your choice bud, I'm not and EA is simply a bull developer, like I said last time I play a game by EA.
Message 5 of 16 (862 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Lukbeehaeeeenlol Im not fine being ripped off, however 70k rep is really nothing compared to me and everyone else losing all there data after hours and days of playing. To be honest ea need to get there s*** together regardless as this game is so broken aswell as them knowing for over 1 week about the problems people are having
Message 6 of 16 (851 Views)

★★★ Novice

Totally agree and just a word of advice, you keep saying that you lost too much, and people losing more. Everyone lost, even if you lost 1200, we all still had a bad gaming experience, in unfortunately just that aspect because other than that I really cant think of anything else, I hope you get my point. Keep on gaming.

Message 7 of 16 (801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@NemixDev

NOT GAMEBREAKING??

Have you seen all the crash posts on this thread? Not only on PC but also on every console.
That's ridiculous that they didn't solve the problem yet. My game was crashing so much, that my computer started bluescreen-ing.

EA GET YOUR SH** TOGETHER

Message 8 of 16 (767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@BolekParolekDo you even know the meaning of 'gamebreaking' and you wont achieve anything by swearing at EA, be thankful that they even made the game (continued the franchise) because of how much people are pirating the games.

PS 

For all those people that are crying about being ripped off, why you bought the game before reviewing it on youtube for example if you already knew that EA is 'trash' or whatever you are guys saying, name me one game and developer/publisher that made the game perfect at the release especially in 2019.

Message 9 of 16 (755 Views)

★ Apprentice
@NemixDev
First of all, if the game isn't working properly, you don't put video with it on YouTube.
Second, not all of us have the crashing problem and i get it, but when 1/3 of people are having the same problem, on consoles as well as on pc, you should know then that the developers screw something up with the game.

Third: House House - Untitled Goose Game.
Message 10 of 16 (745 Views)