T150 Glitches NFS Heat, Need Help!

by TheGroosh

Original Post

T150 Glitches NFS Heat, Need Help!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello 

I am using the T150 on a ps4 and I found some glitches that either makes the game unplayable or it does not make sense using the steering wheel, which is the main reason why I bought this game.

1. When the shifter is connected the game does not recognize the steering wheel at all. Once you remove the shifter you can use the steering wheel. Why is that?

2. When driving the game has switched the clutch pedal and the gas pedal. So to drive you must push the clutch. If you push the gas pedal nothing happens. What am I missing? How can this be fixed?

3. There is no way to remap the controls when using the steering wheel. (If I could change the acceleration function from the clutch to the gas that would be amazing, but there are other controls I want to change also.)

Can someone please get back to me as soon as possible? I would like to enjoy the game.

Message 1 of 2 (360 Views)

Th8a shifter not working properly

★★★ Newbie

Hi I'm new to this forum. I searched for my issue, but I couldn't find the solution. 

I bought the Thrustmaster th8a gear shifter, but can't get it to work. The following I did:

Updated the firmware to v29 

Put the shifter in sequential mode 

The T150 steering wheel is working properly 

Is there any setting I'm overlooking?

Thanks for your help.

Message 2 of 2 (303 Views)