Sync progress?

by flapjaaack669

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Sync progress?

★ Novice

hi!

I've recently gotten myself re-invested into Apex; As i've started to play on PS4 again.

I recently linked my Steam account to my EA account, hoping to receive the weapon charms that were promised in an ad.

I received the charms on my Valve account, however, when I looked over at my PSN screen for Apex, my charms were not there underneath my account. 

I've restarted Apex, to no luck on receiving the charms on both platforms. 

So, I came here to ask if sync is atleast possible.

Are you able to sync rewards on one account to another? (With both being linked onto the same EA ID) 

(I'm having trouble looking for an answer to this, as i've seen no questions like mine.)

Can someone answer this for me please?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 7 (1,915 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sync progress?

Community Manager

Hi @flapjaaack669,

There is no cross-platform saving for Apex Legends. Your PlayStation account progress would be separate from your PC account progress and inventory. Those charms are exclusive to the Steam version of the game, and they will not transfer over to your PlayStation account. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,861 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @flapjaaack669,

There is no cross-platform saving for Apex Legends. Your PlayStation account progress would be separate from your PC account progress and inventory. Those charms are exclusive to the Steam version of the game, and they will not transfer over to your PlayStation account. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,862 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Kent Ahh okay!
thanks for clearin up my confusion on it, man! 🤙
Message 3 of 7 (1,838 Views)

Community Manager

@flapjaaack669 

You're welcome! Glad I could help out. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to sync my brothers account with a different da account and he keeps syncing with the old one. I am trying to separate them so we could cross play on apex legends.

Message 5 of 7 (1,715 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @HoofedCoyote

It sounds like his account might already be connected with your EA Account. If that's the case, I'm afraid there isn't really a way to link it up with a different EA Account. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 7 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you guys add this? I recently switched to pc and have all of my accounts linked and I don't want to go through the trouble of getting all of the things i have on xbox.

Message 7 of 7 (1,071 Views)