Sync error erases everything

by Abandn

Original Post

Sync error erases everything

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm sure this topic has been talked about many times but I want to share my version of what happened.

I was just playing the game perfectly fine for the first 33 hours, no crashes, very little bug issues. Then in the middle of my play session, and I'm talking like while I'm playing I go to enter the dealership and get this message that states my local save doesn't match the cloud save or something like that. They it says I can't play online without syncing the saves. I was playing solo but still couldn't play either online or solo. So I went with it. Pressed okay... bad mistake.

Now I have a rep level 50 account and my starter 180sx with no money, no upgrades, nothing. I lost many cars and millions of credits worth of content. I hope they can fix this issue otherwise I kind of want my money back. Especially since I don't trust them to hold another save.

I also have tried to contact support multiple ways an I haven't recieved any answers to if they'll be able to recover anything. I actually haven't had a response at all but I am being patient since it is thanksgiving.

Message 1 of 1 (161 Views)