Swtor stuck on loading screen

by Izabay

Original Post

Re: Swtor stuck on loading screen

★★★★ Novice

Hiya Proxos!

I will take a look on these things on our gaming desktop, i will have 2 day offs and ill check everything with the game also the settings and regional territorial settings than will let you know everything and will send the dx diag

But which currency you mean? in the territorial and regional settings in control panel??

Regards

Mike

Message 31 of 37 (2,214 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi again Proxos!

Just wish to ask one last stupid question before i travel back home tomorrow to check the game on the gamer pc.

Do you think that if we change the currency or the format (i have also read about the format that it have to be changed to UK) will help about the loading issue?

Because this mystery just makes me wonder that is there any solution for this, because its really a joke that  the game started to do the same problem on a gamer pc which have to run the game with lightspeed. I mean thats how it was first time, but do you know what do i think about it when the my friend did the test? what if he push all graphics settings inside the game to the maximum? or use nvidia graphics auto  setup program?  probably he set the gaphics to the maximum with the AA settings maxed out that that caused the loading bar crash second time??

Does the currency setting is the real deal about that the game stuck on the loading screen after the intro and the resolution drop back to an xy setting?

Because we also played with the resolution game config file in the apps folder but that thing also didnt affected the game and we still couldnt make it throught the loading screen,

Last time all what we heard was the music which appeared in the background but the game just hanged on the loading screen.

Message 32 of 37 (2,209 Views)

[ Edited ]

@alphaorion007

If the resolution is dropping , when it gets to that load screen have you tried pressing ALT + Enter keys ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 33 of 37 (2,192 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi Proxos!

Im sending you the DXDIAG from our gaming desktop, seem that it does not drop the resolution now, but no i did not try it out yet, but no matter what i do the game simply stupidly freez on the loading screen after 5 seconds.

I set the currency for dollar as it was said also changed the location to UK and to our country did not help

Please check the dxdiax, and we tested all without any anti virus program nor firewall, first time the game ran perfectly than second time all the craziness started.

If nothing going to work out for today, i will do a reinstall and will do the same what the tech support did say.

Starting the download than stop it

than disable the bitraider to true

delete the bitraider folder

assets folder

movies folder

swotor folder

Than restart the downloading from the client and see what will help

Regards

Mike

Message 34 of 37 (2,179 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi!

I think i found a topic about my exact problem from 2 years ago on swtor forum.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=582477&page=3

Poor guy had the same thing as me, im reading the answers and all of them seems to be pretty complicated, i mean what concern the testing processes.

Message 35 of 37 (2,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2017 Still an issue for me

Message 36 of 37 (1,566 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@AlexWynters

Could you elaborate a bit on what you're experiencing? Have you been able to play the game before on your system? When did the issue start?

Are you stuck on the loading screen before the character selection screen, or after you select a character and click Play?

Message 37 of 37 (1,548 Views)