Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Switching out of FIFA 20 Window Causes Menu to Infinitely Scroll Left

by bhargavmr1

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Switching out of FIFA 20 Window Causes Menu to Infinitely Scroll Left

★★★ Newbie

I bought FIFA 20 yesterday and I like to play on my PC in windowed mode so I can do other things in the background. When I switch between FIFA and any other application, even Windows Explorer, once I'm back in FIFA the menu just starts infinitely scrolling right. I've tried it with Xbox One controller plugged in, I've tried it with just mouse and keyboard plugged in, I've tried doing fullscreen mode, but nothing I do is able to rectify the situation. I have to quit the game and restart but the issue is persistent where the menu just keeps endlessly scrolling.

Message 1 of 2 (133 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Switching out of FIFA 20 Window Causes Menu to Infinitely Scroll Left

Community Manager
@bhargavmr1 Can you try running a repair on the game through origin, with the steps below:

1. In Origin, Select 'My Game Library'
2. Find the FIFA 20 Tile, Right-click on the tile (while the game is NOT running)
3. Select the repair option.

Once this is done see if this issue still happens. If so we may need to try disabling Origin In-Game:

1. In Origin, select the "Origin" in the top left
2. Next select "Application Settings"
3. Select the "In-Game" tab, from the new options in the top-center of Origin.
** If you don't see this, but see a "more" option, select that first then in-game. This means origin is not full screen currently.
4. Disable the in-game function.

- Illium
- Illium

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (96 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: Switching out of FIFA 20 Window Causes Menu to Infinitely Scroll Left

Community Manager
@bhargavmr1 Can you try running a repair on the game through origin, with the steps below:

1. In Origin, Select 'My Game Library'
2. Find the FIFA 20 Tile, Right-click on the tile (while the game is NOT running)
3. Select the repair option.

Once this is done see if this issue still happens. If so we may need to try disabling Origin In-Game:

1. In Origin, select the "Origin" in the top left
2. Next select "Application Settings"
3. Select the "In-Game" tab, from the new options in the top-center of Origin.
** If you don't see this, but see a "more" option, select that first then in-game. This means origin is not full screen currently.
4. Disable the in-game function.

- Illium
- Illium

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 2 of 2 (97 Views)
Twitter Stream