Swgoh Buttom wont apper

★★★ Newbie

After i summon the support droid the buttom disepeard

Message 1 of 2 (246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Swgoh Buttom wont apper

Community Manager

Hi @Starlordswe,

Please take a look at this guide and follow the steps for your device: Basic Troubleshooting Guide. It may help with this. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)

All Replies

Re: Swgoh Buttom wont apper

Community Manager

Hi @Starlordswe,

Please take a look at this guide and follow the steps for your device: Basic Troubleshooting Guide. It may help with this. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)