Sweet treat token conversion to simoleons

by janebear13

Original Post

Sweet treat token conversion to simoleons

★ Apprentice

I finished the sweet treat showdown event and once the event has been completed, whatever excess sweet treat tokens and royal treat tokens that I have are converted to simoleons. However, I noticed that the conversion to simoleons does not equate to the amount of tokens I had leftover. Attached are photos I took before and after the sweet treat showdown was completed. Based on the calculations I made, I had an excess of 3,090 sweet treat tokens and an excess of 8 royal treat tokens (as seen in photo 2). Combining these 2 amounts, the conversion to simoleons should be 3,098. However, in the 3rd photo, you can see that the amount of simoleons only increased by 349. Is this possibly a bug? I’ve noticed this issue for a few months already. 

Message 1 of 4 (2,021 Views)

Re: Sweet treat token conversion to simoleons

Hero
@janebear13 Last year the conversion rate for STS was (and I don’t think there has been any changes to it):
1 Sweet token = 0,1 Simoleons
1 Royal token = 5 Simoleons

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 4 (1,981 Views)

★★ Novice
@janebear13 This is now happening to my account, not only the sweet treat also the ancient relic and golden bunny were not convert to simoleons and it was 2nd time around that happening... It is sad that I have 4,xxx that I expect to be convert to simoleons but it failed me.
Message 3 of 4 (926 Views)

Hero
@wkisv5ygktuz Hi, the conversion rates are so minimal that it is difficult to notice the change in the simoleons. However, if you are unsure about getting the simoleons, I suggest taking screenshots.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (841 Views)