Sweet treat pro ticket issue - did not receive anything after making purchase

by SimmeringKai

Original Post

Sweet treat pro ticket issue - did not receive anything after making purchase

★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad 2019 model
OS Version 14.6
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase sweet treat golden ticket and did not receive anything. A popup appeared to restart the game to continue the transaction. I did and nothing happened. I have been charged by apple. Twice as I did it twice to see if it worked after restarting the game.
What do you expect to see? Sweet treat tokens, pro mixer actions, 6 more challenge attempts. None of these were received.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Bought grand mansion sweet treat pro ticket and did not receive anything. A popup said to restart game to continue the transaction - see attachment. I did and still did not receive anything. I also had the where is the network error earlier. But was able to load the game after several minutes. But then this issue with the purchase transaction occurred. I tried it twice so have been charged $9.99 twice by apple. Also need a refund.

Message 1 of 4 (720 Views)

Re: Sweet treat pro ticket issue - did not receive anything after making purchas

Hero

@SimmeringKai 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums. You should first contact Apple and request a refund

If Apple can't give you a refund, you will need to send in a Help Ticket from your in-game app.

A Help Ticket from your in-game account is a message that brings through needed details directly to mobile advisors. 

Using other methods like Facebook or Twitter will only delay support and  you will be asked to go back and send an in-game help ticket.

Help tickets from your mobile in-game account are the best way to contact support as they will go through directly to the mobile advisors who will be far more informed.

You will need to have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

Follow the following steps:

• Tap the arrow pull-out tab on the right side of the game screen.

Tapping the arrow to open the help menu on the right side of the screen in The Sims Mobile.

• Tap the Settings cog tab.
      • Tap Help & About.
      • Tap Help to visit EA Help.

The Help & About button in The Sims Mobile Settings menu.

The EA Help site will open on your device's web browser.

1. Choose your device.
      2. Select topic. Missing content.
      3. Select issue Promotions and events.
      4. Provide your player-ID
      5. Select contact option Email. (Email is the best option as solving this kind of issue might take some time.)
      6. Fill in the form. Provide all information that could help solve your case.
      7. Attach screenshots that can help the advisor understand your problem.
      8. Tap on the button 'Email us'.

If the EA Help site does not open, try clearing cookies on your browser. This might help open the EA website on your device. Here you can read how to clear cookies on iPhone or iPad 

If you are not able to open your game app, please use the following link to send in a ticket: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?product=the-sims-mobile 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (711 Views)

Re: Sweet treat pro ticket issue - did not receive anything after making purchas

★ Novice

Hi SalixCat, thanks for the response. I will contact EA as well if Apple won’t help. This has happened a few times on purchases and sometimes Apple will refund, and sometimes they don’t. It’s frustrating as contacting EA’s support has not been positive experiences.

Message 3 of 4 (683 Views)

Hero
@SimmeringKai Hope your issue gets solved. Let us know how it goes. 😊

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 4 of 4 (653 Views)