SwGoH keeps forcing a game Reload & a Re-login to Google Play Games, near 3am

by AnrathEther

Original Post

SwGoH keeps forcing a game Reload & a Re-login to Google Play Games, near 3am

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi. So I am trying to load the swgoh game on my LG G6 android phone at 2:50am PT Apr 26/2019, and it's trying to reconnect and get new permissions to change/DELETE my ?account? 

It was working fine late night on April 25th but now (early morning April 26th) it is acting like I never had my game connected to Google Play and seems to want to delete my swgoh game account.  I attached a pic of what it is asking for (new permissions? What was wrong with the old permissions?).

How can I get access to the game and my account without risk of losing anything?

Also, it initially said I had logged on from different device (or 24hrs or something) and forced a reload!

But I only get that message if I use my old iPad to play the game and then go back to my Android phone (same message & forces a reload). 

Something weird is going on!

Ally Code: 338-389-928

Anrath.

Message 1 of 3 (413 Views)

Re: Why is the Swgoh game Tonight trying to ?delete? my Google Game Account?

★★★★★ Novice
It is still doing it, 11;26am PT .
At this rate it won't be long before I start missing things / overflow my energy.
Message 2 of 3 (391 Views)

Re: Why is the Swgoh game Tonight trying to ?delete? my Google Game Account?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It is 4:27am PT, Sunday, April 28th and the game is doing it again (my Game "new day" is 3am local time now, instead of 1am local time)!

STEPS

1) I attempt to load the game and a pop up with a message that my session has expired appears (something like that).  IT NEVER DID THIS BEFORE unless I used a different OS device (apple device after using an Android one to play the game.)

2) it then pops up a Google Play Games window asking me to Choose which Play account(email address) to use.

3) It then loads for a bit AND then instead of asking for permissions again (like it did the first time this happpened) it asks me to (Re)Login to Google Play Games (or Play as a Guest).

Has my game account been hacked and someone is trying to use my game account late at night (my local time) and that is why a game reload is happening?

Or Has CG changed something that happens after each "game day" rollover (normally 1am local time, but i shifted my TZ by +2 hours)?

Because this is going to get tiring real quick if this is required every day to log into the game.

Message 3 of 3 (384 Views)