Suspicious Connection Failure/Disconnect

by Telloami

Original Post

Re: Suspicious Connection Failure/Disconnect

★ Pro

@pauljit1 thanks to you.

And hey i know it's frustrating and it seems that it's always when we are winning. But I think you know what these hacks are like, they are always published on many websites, how to use it and everything, but the only thing that there is now is many users saying that connections problems and those seems suspicious.  I would have liked to find some information in order to report it easily, but it turns out that nowhere is there any information about that, just rumors, for that reason I dont believe much in this  hack by ''lossing connection''. 

Message 21 of 31 (1,674 Views)

★★ Guide

@BlazinsZ Just go to google internet cheats card games and your see that such things exist to do what has been happening. If it's a bug or server issue why has it not acknowledged by EA? Because it's easier to say it's our devices our connection. We've all checked our devices, our connection spoken with our service providers and guess what their fine, everything else works just this game doesn't work consistently. But they are happy to keep taking payments, happy to not make a statement acknowledging the problem. Even today the update, messed up again. After early in the year the season restart messed up.. EA servers went down couple months back.. Yet no apology to us. And don't get me started in the way this site is run. Still, treating your customers like mushrooms, fed poo and kept in the dark is suppose to be a good thing?? I really wish I had not started playing this game collecting the cards. Invested so much time into it. 

Message 22 of 31 (1,644 Views)

★★★ Novice
Best player-provided analysis of the many complaints on this topic that I've seen so far. Kudos
Message 23 of 31 (1,592 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am sick and tired of playing ranked matches where I’m obviously going to win only to have my opponent be a sore loser and force the game to tell me that I have no internet connection and automatically lose! This is such *, this has been going on too damn long, you guys need to listen to your customers and do something about it!!! Please, for the love of god, do something about this!!! It happens the most in the last 2-3 weeks before a season change when people are desperate to get to the Ulitmate League. I know that I am still connected to the internet given that whenever it happens I then check my signal and ALWAYS still have a strong connection. It even happens when I’m not connected to WiFi and am playing on my phone 4G connection. 

[Discussing moderation is not allowed - CM]

Message 24 of 31 (1,521 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you Moderator for editing my comment, I guess the second amendment, the right to free speech, doesn’t carry over to Internet forums. My mistake for thinking it did.....
Message 25 of 31 (1,495 Views)

Community Manager

@CoreyB00 Hi, assuming you're American, your right to bear arms (the 2nd Amendment) isn't a factor here. 

I'll guess you mean the 1st Amendment, and that's not really a factor here either as it refers to government/congress rules.

Please check the rules on the About page here, if you stick to these you shouldn't have any issues. One of the rules to to not discuss moderation, as that never goes anywhere productive.

If you believe you have been moderated incorrectly, you can contact another CM here (with the EA_name), create a report, or reach out to letstalk@ea.com and it will be investigated.

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 26 of 31 (1,466 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am getting this ALL the time as well... I am doing really well. I am about to win and this happens "Please check your connection"  I absolutely did everything that EA puts in trouble shooting but it it doe snot work. I tried on different devices with different connections.   It is absolutely cheaters...  Ia m sick of this i spend lots of time on a game that is going a long time i.e to the 12 round and this happens... It pisses me off as I have paid money also.   

Also whats with someone able to put a 6 brain gagantaur on round 1? 

Message 27 of 31 (1,430 Views)

★ Novice

I opened two tickets about this issue with EA and they closed the tickets with no response. Very disrespectful, makes me feel like they don't care about their customers!

If they don't fix this, this game is going to lose all it's players!

Message 28 of 31 (1,420 Views)

★★ Novice
Same!!!11!!1!
Message 29 of 31 (1,348 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@PvZ_Potter This is still happening to me over two years later. It is really frustrating.
Message 30 of 31 (670 Views)