Re: Suspension for one bad word without warning

by 69mikehancho

Original Post

Suspension for one bad word without warning

★★★ Newbie

I got a 7 day suspension for writing one bad word in Apex chat. I did read the terms and conditions, EA never once in the past issued me a warning (please see the screenshot). Please lift the suspension. I have made an appeal but your representatives clearly didn't read anything nor care. Please note I simply wrote one bad word (was not racist nor objectively offensive) 

I read the TOS. Please see the screenshot with the TOS I was provided in the original email to me 

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

The word I posted (again another player was being abusive in voicechat) did not have any of the following which could lead to an immediate suspension without warning : "promoting, encouraging or engaging in hacking, selling EA accounts or entitlements (including virtual currencies and items) without EA’s permission, extreme harassment, or threatening illegal activities." 

Please escalate this this is a total injustice and I'm going to fight this

Message 1 of 3 (240 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @69mikehancho.

We're not able to help with banned accounts through Answers HQ. Please see the following article for more information on banned accounts. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA support is just a loop of copy paste messages "check this page or contact support". In my original post here I sent you the terms and conditions and said that the support team is not honoring nor understanding their own terms and conditions that I have highlighted. Really bad support overall, forget about any new in game purchases really have a grudge against EA. I'd appreciate if I could receive proper support and the TOS team could actually read my case, understand the case, understand the terms and conditions, and lift the suspension 

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)