Suspended by a mistake

by getinlads6969

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Suspended by a mistake

★ Novice

I went on a vication out of town for a week and when I came back I got an email saying that I got suspended for a week. I was really hyped to start playing again and I didnt even do anything wrong or bad but yeah, hope you can fix this.

Message 1 of 6 (377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Suspended by a mistake

Community Manager

Hey @getinlads6969,

We're unable to review or make any changes to accounts on the forums, but our Terms of Service team can certainly check into this for you.

Please take a look through the link below to fill out an appeal for this suspension.

Once you've created that appeal the ToS team will reach out via email as soon as they've completed the investigation, thanks for the patience while they're having a look!

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (363 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @getinlads6969,

We're unable to review or make any changes to accounts on the forums, but our Terms of Service team can certainly check into this for you.

Please take a look through the link below to fill out an appeal for this suspension.

Once you've created that appeal the ToS team will reach out via email as soon as they've completed the investigation, thanks for the patience while they're having a look!

Mako.png
Message 2 of 6 (364 Views)

★ Novice

Where can I find that?

Message 3 of 6 (352 Views)

Community Manager

@getinlads6969 

Are you able to go through these steps to create a case?

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/ 

Mako.png
Message 4 of 6 (341 Views)

★ Novice

I tried to make a new case, But do you think you could fix this bug before toty is out of packs?

Message 5 of 6 (333 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @getinlads6969,

If you've created a case with those steps, our Terms of Service team will reach back out to you as soon as they finish investigating the account.

We don't have a specific time estimate to share, but keep an eye out for an email and they should be in touch shortly.
Mako.png
Message 6 of 6 (322 Views)