Re: Suspected hack

by STiinky1

Original Post

Suspected hack

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had a case submitted since January 13/20 regarding all of my mods being sold and being withdrawn from my guild without my consent and the guild did not kick me either. I had a 5.7M GP account that subsequently dropped to 51M when all my mods were sold. Every time a guild event has started my account gets withdrawn from the guild without my control. Pretty sure that someone has hacked my account. I can’t get through to EA support and I’m getting increasingly frustrated with this whole situation. 

Message 1 of 3 (295 Views)

@STiinky1 Have you tried changing your google play or apple Game Center passwords, to revoke access to whomever might be accessing your account?

When you say you “can’t get through” to support, do you mean you can’t contact them, or you can‘t get them to understand what your issue is?

★★★ Newbie

I’ve changed my game centre password again and I meant that that I couldn’t contact them yesterday. Would only give me the email option & no phone number option. EA_Highcommand on Reddit is looking into it for me as well. It’s just really frustrating 

Message 3 of 3 (257 Views)