Survey On Increased Freezing Since Last Title Update

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Survey On Increased Freezing Since Last Title Update

Community Manager

CG_Tusken_Meathead wrote:

Hello Holotable Heroes,

We have been working hard to address the increase in game freezes since the most recent Title Update. This issue has been difficult to diagnose, and we are working to get this resolved as soon as possible.
After analyzing player feedback, recorded video, and screenshots, we are seeing some common trends when this freeze occurs.

• UI and 3D models are completely frozen. This includes the loading spinner being frozen.
  • All tap inputs are no longer registering.
  • Audio still plays despite all UI and models being frozen.
  • Backgrounding/foregrounding the app does not seem to change anything.

Normally, we have crash reporting logs and telemetry data to help diagnose issues like this, but due to the nature of this issue - these methods are proving insufficient in helping us pinpoint the cause.

So, we could really use the SWGOH community’s help to gather more information directly. If you have been experiencing crashes/freezes, please fill out the survey below to ensure we have as much information as possible to aid in the investigation. Your information may prove critical in diagnosing the issue and getting it fixed - as quickly as we possibly can.

FILL IN THIS SURVEY IF YOU EXPERIENCE THE FREEZE ABOVE: https://forms.gle/Ek8FnENMfRcmqKeX7

Thank you all for your patience and the support you have given us in tackling this.

See you on the Holotables!

Source: Survey On Increased Freezing Since Last Title Update 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 1 of 1 (411 Views)