Super mega baseball controller issues

by Cedx33

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Super mega baseball controller issues

★★★ Newbie

Hello 

I have been playing super mega baseball for years with no issue. Recently purchased PS5 and now can’t seem to play it. Controller is not calibrated. Large lag when at bat.  When pitching, the left joystick won’t move to throw accurate pitch. 

Not experiencing any issues with other games,

Please help,

Message 1 of 3 (1,352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Super mega baseball controller issues

Community Manager

Hi @Cedx33

Have you had the chance to test it with a different controller to see if the same issues are still happening? 

Also, do you have any other USB or wireless devices connected to your PS5? If so, what happens if you disconnect them before playing? Do you still see the same issues? 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,336 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Cedx33

Have you had the chance to test it with a different controller to see if the same issues are still happening? 

Also, do you have any other USB or wireless devices connected to your PS5? If so, what happens if you disconnect them before playing? Do you still see the same issues? 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,337 Views)

★ Pro

I tried the demo right before the game released and decided to not buy because the game had/has a problem with setups which have multiple controllers plugged in at same time (such as if you have an xbox controller plugged in at same time as a joystick and pedals which you may use for other games).

I was unable to stop the game from being confused and could not navigate around the screens or play properly because of this.

I own 2 other versions of the franchise (2 & 3) and never have this issue when playing them.

The only way around it in SMB4 was to unplug all other controllers other than the xbox gamepad, and this is something i was not willing to have to bother with.

Anyone know if this issue has been addressed yet?

Message 3 of 3 (922 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help