Super Super loud audio, all the time

by awp4salt

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Super Super loud audio, all the time

★ Novice

I have seen a lot of threads talking about audio but I haven't found any pertaining to this exact thing. My audio is SUPER loud, like super loud. It is super bass boosted and even at 1% volume it is unbearably loud and bass boosted. This happens in the menu and in game. it started happening to me in season 5 and every once in a while when it happens I just repair the game and its fine. Now even doing that doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 4 (1,079 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Super Super loud audio, all the time

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_KentI am playing on PC and I wasn't running any audio software. I checked my mixers and settings and everything was fine. The weird thing to me was the fact that even though i checked all the sound settings in apex and windows, apex was the only game doing this. Now I have windows sonic enabled and all the sounds lowered and its much more tolerable.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,007 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @awp4salt

Are you playing on PC? If so, are you running any sort of audio management software? Have you checked there to see if there might be a mixer setting that has the game volume cranked up higher than it should be? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (1,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@EA_KentI am playing on PC and I wasn't running any audio software. I checked my mixers and settings and everything was fine. The weird thing to me was the fact that even though i checked all the sound settings in apex and windows, apex was the only game doing this. Now I have windows sonic enabled and all the sounds lowered and its much more tolerable.

Message 3 of 4 (1,008 Views)

Community Manager

@awp4salt 

That is definitely weird, but I'm glad to hear that Windows Sonic appears to be helping. If it starts acting up again let us know!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (983 Views)