Re: Suddenly variable latency

by 3defpl0x

Original Post

Suddenly variable latency

★ Novice

Good evening you all,

I played apex on the ps4 for over more then 6 weeks without any trouble via cable network. Since last week I have suddenly some issues with latency. When I start I can play 2-3 matches without any issues. Then the next game will start with much latency and lagg! 

If I restart apex or reset my internet or replug my cable network, it works again for 2-3 matches and then it gives me again big lag and the red latency icon in the top right corner. 

I tried everything to solve this but somehow it won’t help. I hope some of you guys know an answer because it sucks. It is very strange I had no issues with it in the first 6 weeks and then suddenly it starts. For the rest I have no problems with the network at home. 

Thanks.

Jordy

Message 1 of 4 (259 Views)

★ Apprentice

this has been happening to me since S5 on PC, I have a nice machine and great internet no sure the deal tbh....

Message 2 of 4 (231 Views)

★ Novice

Thats why its so strange to me, I had never any issue with my internet or anything else. I played over 6 weeks every day. If this was a thing from bad internet or something I can understand but not when I can play 2-3 matches without any issues and then the next match is lagging all the time and have suddenly the latency icon in the top right corner...

Message 3 of 4 (223 Views)

★ Novice

Is there anyone with an answer please? I’m stuck..

Thankyou!

Message 4 of 4 (178 Views)