Sudden wave of Bans

by dixienricky

Original Post

Re: Ban

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ScoreHero294@dixienricky@jlozano121212@saprtle1

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

barry.png
Message 11 of 22 (1,014 Views)

★★ Novice

Instead of giving us an automated message can you for once act human and give us a valid response on why almost everyone got banned? OF COURSE we have been incorrectly banned, are you all so dense that you seriously think that like 80% of the player base cheated? How does that make any sense at all. Some of us lost 2 years worth of progress (yes legacy is included here that's why), we grinded promos like crazy without violating any terms of servrice and this is what we get?

Message 12 of 22 (909 Views)

Banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie
I have called and emailed your company receiving no response I have recently started playing your game consistently I’m not the original owner of the account I received the ban a buddy of mine said he was bored of the game and didn’t wanna play so I paid him 50 cash for his account 91 ovr and get banned after having it a couple weeks why am I being banned and what can we do to fix this. I have not purchased any coins or used any kind of hack. Please explain and don’t suggest me to another thread to submit a ban dispute cause I’ve done that with no reply for multiple days.
Message 13 of 22 (887 Views)

Re: Banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie
Thank you yea I don’t get why they do somthing like this and can’t even provide decent customer service.
Message 14 of 22 (876 Views)

Re: Banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie
I hope we can get this resolved someway cause I’ve gave a lot of my money to them on madden packs etc so to get repaid we a punishment is mind boggling.
Message 15 of 22 (873 Views)

★ Novice

HI Barry!

please help me! my account has been banned too. but i dont know why? yes, i know: the process is to send email to lets_talk@ or follow the step what you mentioned.

but what could be the reason for my ban?

i did not cheat or something like this.

i have to wait for the answer, but what will happen after that?  i think my ban will be explained, and i have to try to prove my truth. it takes a lot of days and i will lose my own league (because every member will leave it) i will lose lot of possibility to develop my team

and the most important i will lose my confidence in fair game.

i know you cant unban me, but maybe you have experience in this case.

what do you suggest me?

thanks in advance

br

tibor

Message 16 of 22 (875 Views)

banned account 52682664

★★ Novice
merhaba ea ailesi kardeşlerim iki gün önce hesabım sebebsiz kapatıldı. saatlerce nba live mobile oyununu aktif oynadım emeğim çok geçti mail attım ama dönüş yapılmadı inşallah buradan yardımlarınızı bekliyorum ne ek hesabım vardı ne de hile ne de başka bir şey ea ailesi bilginize sunar yardımlarınızı bekliyorum oyunu tekrar kaldığım yerde devam etmek için sabırsızlanıyorum bu sabirsizligimi hor gormeyin oyunu cok sevdigimden, duzelecegine ea ailesine güvenim tam teşekkürler
Message 17 of 22 (856 Views)

How to know my user id if my account is banned

★★ Novice
My account is banned and they need my user ID to get it back but how do i get it if i cant login to my account
Message 18 of 22 (830 Views)

Nba live mobile account banned for no reason

★★★ Newbie
With no strong reason EA has banned my account and all the progress which was made through months of struggle.
Message 19 of 22 (825 Views)

premanent ban for sniping?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
I got banned and the only thing that comes to mind is sniping..is this something that can get you baneed?
Message 20 of 22 (837 Views)