Re: Sudden PC Reboots in Game

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sudden PC Reboots in Game

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys, recently I came back to Apex and this issue really troubles me. My PC constantly reboots for no reason when I'm in an Apex game.  I seriously doubt it's an issue with this game as it only happens with Apex. I believe it has nothing to do with the system requirements, I'm running Win 10 and have a GTX 1080 graphic card, the CPU is i7-8700, quite sure  they can easily handle this game. Also I have installed the lastest nVidia driver.

5 minutes ago I was playing rank, 10 seconds after I landed the PC rebooted, I lauched the game again, once I got back to the ranking game my screen went dark and it rebooted for the 2nd time. Really cannot figure out the reason.Devil

Message 1 of 2 (117 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Arestolus_Origin 

Something to check is to make sure your power supply can provide enough watts for your system.

A common occurrence is that the GPU is upgraded and the PSU cannot handle the extra power requirement of the video card.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (107 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Arestolus_Origin 

Something to check is to make sure your power supply can provide enough watts for your system.

A common occurrence is that the GPU is upgraded and the PSU cannot handle the extra power requirement of the video card.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (108 Views)