Re: Sudden Fps drop (apex legends)

by XHelperZ

Original Post

Sudden Fps drop (apex legends)

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys I used to get 180fps to 240fps all the time in Apex legends since I play on low resolution with all low settings . But  since Yesterday  I only get 30-40fps at start and in game I got 140fps only maximum then sudden drop to 70fps from 140fps .It’s like 140fps -100fps-70fps dropping so fast like bottleneck. But I have over 5000hours + in apex on same Pc and never happened like that . I reinstalled the apex like 5-6 times , reinstalled the window like 2 times . Already checked about the Gpu and cpu temperature .They all pretty normal . Also checked the ram . It has no issue. Can someone help me with this issue ? Cuz this game only can reduce my anxiety . Help me out to fix this. Thanks!

my system (i7 8700 , 16gb ram , 1660super ) 

Message 1 of 3 (492 Views)

★★★ Novice
@h9n1 Since i installed season 13 it happends to me too! I cant resolve it whatsoever.
Message 2 of 3 (422 Views)

Champion

@JCarregueiro 

I've replied to your post in https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/FPS-Drops-After-Season-14/m-p/11774406#M156921

Let's continue it there and see if we can resolve it.

(Also, I'd recommend making your own thread for your issue as these threads can be completely unrelated)

Message 3 of 3 (405 Views)