Subscription

by gaarasansansan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Subscription

★★★ Novice

Good day 

I dit buy cartel points and it worked and wen i try to 

Subscription it gives me an error and wen i try to buy cartel coins again its said have to wait for the next day i want to subscribe

Message 1 of 12 (619 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Cartel market purchase error

★★★★★ Expert

@gaarasansansan

You can call the support. Here are the numbers:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Phone support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
  • UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Phone support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
  • Germany: +49 (0) 221 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
  • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)

View in thread

Message 5 of 12 (772 Views)

All Replies

Re: Subscription

Hero

@gaarasansansan

What is your Display Name for swtor.com so Customer Service can see what happened?  Likewise you can also call them directly as per here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 12 (599 Views)

Re: Subscription

★★★ Novice
My name is kiritosansa on my swtor
Message 3 of 12 (584 Views)

Cartel market purchase error

★★★ Novice

good day

my account is kiritosansa
i have a problem wen i try to buy cartel points it say i mast try again later and then error and wen i
want to subscribe i also get error and yesterday i did buy 250 cartel coins and it worked and today it does not work 
Message 4 of 12 (592 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@gaarasansansan

You can call the support. Here are the numbers:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Phone support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
  • UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Phone support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
  • Germany: +49 (0) 221 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
  • France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
Message 5 of 12 (773 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello on the 6th of april i bought an 6 mounth subscrition but today expired my 7days free referal link usage and it changed me back to preffered but i got on the 6th the mail that my 6th mounth where bought and i even got the complementary cartel coins can someone help me out?

Message 6 of 12 (510 Views)

@Sawatar

One of the first things to check is the transaction history on your account, have a look and double check the transaction for the subscription says closed and not failed.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 7 of 12 (496 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i checked and it says failed but can an transaction fail after 3 days ?

i mean the cartel coin i bought all finished with closed how is the subscrition any different?

Message 8 of 12 (483 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Sawatar For recurring subscriptions, if you have active game time (for example, the 7 free days you mentioned), it won't bill you until that game time has run out. So if you set up the sub when you had 3 days left, it would have queued the transaction up, and attempted it after those 3 days.

Message 9 of 12 (477 Views)

cant buy and error on cartel coins

★★★ Novice

good day i cant call because i live in sa and is there like a support email to send them a mail or so i am preferred player kiritosansa

and need help This service is currently unavailable for this account. If you wish to purchase more cartel coins please call our Customer Service team or you can try again tomorrow. this is what i get

user name on swtor kiritosansa

i did buy the first time and it worked now it does not work please help and cant call 

Message 10 of 12 (472 Views)