Returning players trying to sub.

by Axs6625Sxa8434

Original Post

Subscription swtor

★ Apprentice

Ok this  the 6th email regarding this problem  I have  received a total of 4 emails  2 with the same verification number and 2 from Ea referring me to the useless forum page of Swtor support which basically says no phone support no in game support unless you are a sub. I [aid for a 3 month time code and a 2 month sub they both errored out. My bank card was charged for the 2 month sub it shows up on my Ea statement too. I paid for the 3 month time card from amazon. The game still shows me as a preferred player, Please activate my account Demthius as subscribed for the 5 months I paid for is all I am asking.    

I have changed my passwords updated every credential for my account Demthius Even tried 5 different browsers yet  here I am asking for help almost a half month later and no reply from swtor support. Did get a reply finally from swtor this is what they stated  

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 7:20 AM
To: Strause, Franklin
Subject: Your Ticket# 38067263

Hi Demthius,

I am Alexandre, from the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service Team.

Please forgive me for this late reply. We have been snowed with queries of all sorts lately.

With regards to your payment of 60 days fixed on the 1st of May , we are sorry it could not be reflected in-game due to a technical error.

You will be happy to know that I could refund you in full the invoice  SWTOR 60 day fixed item package direct May/01/20 for $ 31.79
Please allow 5 business days for the funds to settle on your account.

Feel free to resubscribe as any attempt should go fine.

If you need anything else, just let me know.

This is useless help. Maybe what rea needs id for the customers to file a class action lawsuit or contact the their state attorny generals office and file criminal charges .We need to hold Ea responsible for tampering with our accounts.

I have Contacted  Swtor support and am still waiting for a reply from them. Now ea sends me  back to a seemingly useless info page  ea help. Tells me to contact STAR WARS: The Old Republic <[edit: email address removed]>; which I have numerous times. I even am including the verification code again .(Verification code – 38060774) This  is like the 5th email regarding this problem  plz help..
  This is the main error: General Error

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. Did  get a reply  for 

Message 5 of 6 (422 Views)

Re: Cannot subscribe?

★ Apprentice

Okay first tried to purchase a 3 month subscription online, clicked purchase the  and it  errored with an unknown error .performed the  same purchase 3 times and it still errored out  and said come back later.  So I went to amazon and purchased a digital code . I input the code and clicked redeem, again unknown error and it said to try later. Waited  5 mins and now it says code is used. Impossible since I just purchased the code from amazon on 4/29/2020. I have attached 2 pdf files proving  said purchase of my time card. Please activate  my account Demthius … I am a former player  trying to comeback to the game and with this  hassle of trying to subscribe I am starting to have 2nd thoughts

At 1: am May 3rd  2020. I attempted to again purchase a subscription with a debit card. This time my debit card. For 3 months  it said purchase error . I went checked my balance and the money was there . So I attempted to purchase a 2 month subscription the 2nd time today and  it said purchase error again tho my bank card was  debited the amount. I have attached my  statement as proof of payment. As of now you owe me 5 months of time.  (3 months for the  unknown error for the time  card and the 2 month subscription)  Please credit my account Demthius.

Ok took a screen shot of the error when I again ran my card through for a month to month subscription. Took a screen shot of the error as this is the same error  for my 3 month subscription time card  also screen shotted my  online bank statement so you can see that the 2 month subs was debited my account. This is the 3rd email I have sent and I  have copies for the record. Please credit my account for 5 months of time thank you…

Attached to this email are the pdf’s. the proof  as I have stated verifying every thing….   I sent all this  to swtor support no reply. Even tried calling  customer support just get recordings

Sincerely

Franklin H Strause

Message 1 of 6 (458 Views)

Returning players trying to sub.

★ Apprentice

My opinion to returning players...

An alert for returning players do not attempt to sub till you  talk to customer service first . As many  people including my self have paid  for subs and time cards yet the game still shows us as preferred players. This seems to be an ongoing problem with swtor accounts. Read through EA you will notice that this is true. 

You will probably have to wait till they get their act together as all phone support has basically been disabled due to the covid 19 pandemic..

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Cannot-subscribe/td-p/8900931/jump-to/first-unread-messag...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Temporary-changes-to-support-options/td-p/8875833/jump-to...

then that is the best way forward, will flag here if any further information can be provided but emailing [edit: email address removed] is best at this point. as per mod on this site.

Message 2 of 6 (468 Views)

Re: Returning players trying to sub.

★★★ Novice

I agree, I tried getting a sub but it errored and two payments were taken from my bank account.

Just awaiting email response.

Message 3 of 6 (443 Views)

Re: Cannot subscribe?

★ Apprentice

Ok this  the 6th email regarding this problem  I have  received a total of 4 emails  2 with the same verification number and 2 from Ea referring me to the useless forum page of Swtor support which basically says no phone support no in game support unless you are a sub. I [aid for a 3 month time code and a 2 month sub they both errored out. My bank card was charged for the 2 month sub it shows up on my Ea statement too. I paid for the 3 month time card from amazon. The game still shows me as a preferred player, Please activate my account Demthius as subscribed for the 5 months I paid for is all I am asking. 

I have changed my passwords updated every credential for my account Demthius. Even tried 5 different browsers yet  here I am asking for help almost a half month later and no reply from swtor support.

I have Contacted  Swtor support and am still waiting for a reply from them. Now ea sends me  back to a seemingly useless info page  ea help. Tells me to contact STAR WARS: The Old Republic <[edit: email address removed]>; which I have numerous times. I even am including the verification code again .(Verification code – 38060774) This  is like the 5th email regarding this problem  plz help..

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

Message 4 of 6 (457 Views)

Subscription

★ Apprentice

My username is Demthius  @proxos666 I don't want a refund I want my sub for 5 months  , 3 month for my timecode from amazon and  2 months for the sub  from swtor I paid for. I don't understand why  you guys can't seem to comply with a simple request. I have done everything you suggested and more plz help

I have changed my passwords updated every credential for my account Demthius. Even tried 5 different browsers yet  here I am asking for help almost a half month later and no reply from swtor support.

Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 7:20 AM
To: Strause, Franklin
Subject: Your Ticket# 38067263

Hi Demthius,

I am Alexandre, from the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service Team.

Please forgive me for this late reply. We have been snowed with querries of all sorts lately.

With regards to your payment of 60 days fixed on the 1st of May , we are sorry it could not be reflected in-game due to a technical error.

You will be happy to know that I could refund you in full the invoice 1003448452840 SWTOR 60 day fixed item package direct May/01/20 for $ 31.79
Please allow 5 business days for the funds to settle on your account.

Feel free to resubscribe as any attempt should go fine.

If you need anything else, just let me know.

An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later.

Message 6 of 6 (407 Views)