Subscription purchase error

by Sirinzy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Subscription purchase error

★ Novice

Hey everyone. A couple of days ago I've got a new debit card with the same nubmer because my old one outdated. I tryed to buy a subscription for Swtor, but I get the error. The thing is that during transition the system takes 1$ to check my card and everything goes fine, but then it is said that my card outdated or my card info is wrong (but its not), so basicly the system uses my new card to take 1$ but tries to adress my older one for subscription payment. I dont know what to do, and there is no way to delete my old card as a method of payment because it doesnt show up in the place where it should. At the end I get an error notification and that's all. I tryed to process the transition a couple of times (its -4$) and I dont really sure whether I will get my money back or not.

Message 1 of 5 (609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Subscription purchase error

Champion

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues. I'd suggest contacting support via telephone and seeing what they can do to help you. I hope your issue gets resolved!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (540 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues. I'd suggest contacting support via telephone and seeing what they can do to help you. I hope your issue gets resolved!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello I would like to know if you could solve your problem because you are giving the same error with me and I already had a loss of 3 € please help me

Message 3 of 5 (346 Views)

★ Novice

Hi. You can get money back through a request to your bank. But for subcription you will have to use another credit card, because payment system says that the issue is on BioWare side, but BW support doesn't know how to fix it.

Message 4 of 5 (320 Views)

@Dcbg15ag 

the 3euro will be card verification charges they auto refund within 5 - 7 days 

if you approach your bank regarding chargebacks this may cause EA to ban both the ea and swtor accounts, so i recommend talking to swtor cs before doing anything like that.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 5 of 5 (312 Views)