Subscription problem

by Veintras

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Subscription problem

★ Novice

Hello!

I have a problem with account. I didnt play the game about two months. I didnt buyed subscription after that. But it buyed automaticaly. After that i canceled subscription in my account. BUT! Today it takes money from my card again!
I dont need subscription. Why system takes money from me TWICE in this month??
Can you abort that operation and return money please? I am playing from Russia, cant call to your call-center.
And i cant login here with my SWTOR account. I created another acc here. But email address the same. [edit: email address removed]

P.S.
I am sory for my english, its not perfect.

Message 1 of 2 (389 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Subscription problem

Champion

Hey there! I'm afraid they only handle account/billing issues over telephone,  so you'll need to contact them that way. You should be able to contact them from Russia, and the aforementioned guide lists the times the lines are open. If you want an oftentimes free way to contact them from out of country, I suggest calling them over Skype. Hope this helps!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)

All Replies

Re: Subscription problem

Champion

Hey there! I'm afraid they only handle account/billing issues over telephone,  so you'll need to contact them that way. You should be able to contact them from Russia, and the aforementioned guide lists the times the lines are open. If you want an oftentimes free way to contact them from out of country, I suggest calling them over Skype. Hope this helps!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 2 (248 Views)