Re: Subscription not going through

by MasterIDSaladrex

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Subscription not going through

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I subbed earlier today (11:30 local time, 24th February 2020) through paypal, and at first the payment was "opened" for several hours until it was eventually "closed" but I still have no subscription - the account confirms the money have been moved though, and I am sitting here way past midnight, more than twelve hours later, still waiting with no end in sight ...

Message 1 of 7 (582 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
Update: After another round of customer service, they charged me back, and told me to try again... with no guarantee it would work this time... guess fingers crossed but I dont know, whatever, so tired and disappointed at this point..

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (479 Views)

All Replies

@MasterIDSaladrex 

what is the swtor username in case needed ?

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 7 (542 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 AsylumWar
Message 3 of 7 (530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have now spent several hours trying to sort this out, most phone numbers simply do not work, except for the German...

so much hassle... wanted to support the game, but now I have prob paid thrice the subscription cost in phone bills to punch holes in water.

Is there any light at the end of the tunnel???

Cause really the desire to play the game and support it are quickly fading and I'm turning to the dark side (anger, hatred, etc etc)

And in a not unrelated note, if this is not sorted soon, and I charge back (cause again payment made for a service not delivered) will the account be banned?

Message 4 of 7 (490 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Update: After another round of customer service, they charged me back, and told me to try again... with no guarantee it would work this time... guess fingers crossed but I dont know, whatever, so tired and disappointed at this point..
Message 5 of 7 (480 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi this has happened to me too. I have tried to call but gained nothing from it. I have not been upgrade to subscriber in-game nor does the tick on my account confirm it however it says that i have 29 days until my subscription runs out. If i remember correctly i bought it at 5.58 pm gmt, also my swtor username is sithbluzelol

Message 6 of 7 (400 Views)

★★ Novice
@emern1603 Never mind bois it got fixed
Message 7 of 7 (380 Views)