Subscription issues

by h00dcandance

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Subscription issues

★★★ Newbie

About 2 weeks ago my subscription ended abruptly when it should have rolled into the next month. I assumed it was just down as it was a Saturday and maybe there was a bigger patch coming the upcoming Tuesday. But alas to no avail I haven't been able to get past the error message still at this point. I've checked both email accounts attached to SWTOR and EA and there is no email asking me to update passwords or anything of the nature that should have effected it. I'm hoping by posting here I can find some sort of resolution? I'd rather pay to support the maintenance of the game and to support the creators while enjoying the perks that I really appreciate with my subscription status. My user name is Maverra. If anyone could shed some sort of light on this I would greatly appreciate it.

Message 1 of 6 (655 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Subscription issues

@h00dcandance 

Can you log into the EA account that uses the same email address as the one used on your swtor account and post here , that is 100% the account that needs a password reset 

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (528 Views)

All Replies

@h00dcandance 

Your EA account that uses the same email on swtor needs a password reset , once that is done try incognito mode on chrome to be sure browser cache isnt interfering 

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 2 of 6 (603 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the quick reply. I've changed both sets of passwords and just tried the incognito trick with no luck. I do appreciate the advice though! 

Message 3 of 6 (576 Views)

@h00dcandance 

Can you log into the EA account that uses the same email address as the one used on your swtor account and post here , that is 100% the account that needs a password reset 

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 4 of 6 (529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i just had the same problem tried everything till i got on my phone and it work not sure why i had problems on the pc but i hope this help 

Message 5 of 6 (482 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much for your help! That absolutely ended up doing the trick, I just completely forgot I had a separate EA account from this one. Thanks again!

Message 6 of 6 (395 Views)