Re: Subscription Issues

by Belgorad

Original Post

Subscription Issues

★★ Novice

Hello,

Like many others, I am also having a problem trying to get my recurring 30 day subscription to go through. I have tried using my card directly, using my paypal, changed over to every other browser and am still having the issue. I would appreciate an answer or a fix as I really would prefer not to play without everything I bought for my account and my credits etc.

Thanks

Dev

Message 1 of 6 (522 Views)

★★★ Novice

Would also like to know if there is any information on this. I've been trying to resub for a few days now with no luck. I've tried on several different PCs and on mobile, but all give the same error message when trying to complete the sub.

Message 2 of 6 (487 Views)

Hero

@GnomieBologna @ecchiqueenjay 

What are your display names so that this can be investigated?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 3 of 6 (471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi Belgorad,

My display name is: Gnomie

edit: Just for information's sake, I've tried using both Credit card and Debit card, as well as tried using PayPal, but all 3 have resulted in the following error.

Message 4 of 6 (468 Views)

Hero

@GnomieBologna 

I had it looked into for you but unfortunately you would need to call into customer service.  I don't have the details but it seems like something that cannot be handled via the forums.  You can find the info to call Customer Service here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 5 of 6 (439 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Belgorad Thanks so much for the assistance, I'll give them a a call and see what I can find out.
Message 6 of 6 (436 Views)