Re: Subscription Issues - 2020

by EA_Kat

Original Post

EA SWTOR Team

@Shaddar86 You should have a refund for those charges now. Any future payments should work normally Standard smile

~Kat

Message 661 of 2,076 (788 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@THEN1NJA17  you recieved an answer to this on your thead over here

~Kat

Message 662 of 2,076 (787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Kat wrote:

@Shaddar86 You should have a refund for those charges now. Any future payments should work normally Standard smile

~Kat

Thank you for the refund. Unluckly, I keep having the same problem. I tried to purchase the 180 days recurring membership, always Paypal. This is the message i got (the same of the  previous attempts)

"Purchse error: An error has occurred while trying to process your request. Please, try again later. {0}"

This time anyway, the transaction is flagged as FAILED in "Show your payment history" page and i did not receive from Paypal the completed transaction notification. I will try to use my debit card. I am starting to think there is a issue with Paypal

EDIT

I tried a new purchase with Paypal after 1 hour, worked just fine, don't know what magic happened in this hour

Message 663 of 2,076 (741 Views)

★ Novice

My account name is Shadefish and I tried to resubscribe yesterday but it said there were errors processing payments. Later I saw it charged my account three extra times so I guess there were no errors processing payments on my bank's end. It still has not updated my account to subscriber status.

Message 664 of 2,076 (698 Views)

★★ Novice

Name: fallinglikesnow

Everytime I click on buy on any of the options I get redirected to the maintenance page

"SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon, or visit our Twitter account for details! "

Even clicking on game time code doesn't work

"The EA Billing and Management services cannot be accessed at this time. Please try again later."

Message 665 of 2,076 (680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having issues here too, sends me to twitter saying subscription issues etc.

Never had experience not being able to give a company money before

Message 666 of 2,076 (629 Views)

@THEN1NJA17 

You will keep having this issue until the EA account password mentioned is reset in the reply provided a few days ago

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/cannot-subscribe-but-was-charged/m-p/9112017#M57603

if you think you have reset that password i can check if the account is still disabled

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 667 of 2,076 (605 Views)

@heatsekr 

helps to provide the swtor username

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 668 of 2,076 (603 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Having an issue as well username is reconbeast. Trying to purchase cartel coins get the maintenance message. I have a new gmail on my SWTOR account but this is my original so I’m not sure where it would be.

Message 669 of 2,076 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My user name is geekyfatkid.  I have subbed in the past but for some reason i cant reup today.  i think my ea account and my swtor account are linked to different emails if this matters

Everytime I click on buy on any of the options I get redirected to the maintenance page

"SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon, or visit our Twitter account for details! "

i have reset my password for swtor and ea already and tried swapping browsers 

Message 670 of 2,076 (562 Views)