Subscription İssue

by Mpiren

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Subscription İssue

★★ Novice

İ've paid for 60 days subscrie  plan  and my account still in preferred status.

Message 1 of 10 (668 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Subscription İssue

EA Live QV Team

@Mpiren Just checked yours, looks like it's sorted now Standard smile

@07e57be05268c386193fe735e53855bd I see you've been in contact with our support, who are helping you out.

View in thread

Message 5 of 10 (593 Views)

All Replies

@Mpiren

Can you provide your swtor username in case it is not linked to this EA account.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 10 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

mslmprn is my display name. can you help me?

Message 3 of 10 (647 Views)

I just got the same issue i bought a 60-day prepaid card put it in, got an error then when i tryed to put it in again it said it had already been used wtf? now im still in preferred status. My swtor username is: MrGoncalvess
Message 4 of 10 (617 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Mpiren Just checked yours, looks like it's sorted now Standard smile

@07e57be05268c386193fe735e53855bd I see you've been in contact with our support, who are helping you out.

Message 5 of 10 (594 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you sol much 😊

Message 6 of 10 (584 Views)

★★ Novice

CJ from your support helped me out a bit but origin is the issue in this problem they gave me no information that an account i deleted was linked to my 6+year old swtor account (CJ even looked it up) so now when that account gets deleted from origin ( its only inacctive now not deleted yet still they wont activate it again) my swtor account will be locked and basically i will loose an swtor account that i have spent 100's even 1000's of dollars on over the years and not to mention all the time i have put into that account just because they never gave me the proper information when i was deleting that origin account( I deleted it because there is NOTHING on it, except for the swtor account that i now know was linked to it but they never mentioned). So basically that was the reason why i couldn't use my subscription code. It's just awefull work from EAs side

Message 7 of 10 (564 Views)

★★ Novice

This all ends upp in no help from SWTOR support and no help from origin. A simple request to have at least my credits that i have on the account moved to my new account before it gets deleted is to much to ask of SWTOR support. You want us to play your game and spend our money but when we (i) for once ask for help back after 6+ years in the game with something as simple as moving my credits to my new SWTOR account you can do NOTHING about it, not even just put my credits that are stuck in escrow and move them to the legacy bank ON THE SAME ACCOUNT AND character is to much to ask of you. Thank you SWTOR for nothing EA is straight up sh*t, worst customer support ever just straight NO to every solution you try to bring upp to make it work. You have NO problem when it comes to removing credits from an account, but just moving them to a new account OH NO that is IMPOSSIBLE to do.Thanks a lot SWTOR

Message 8 of 10 (547 Views)

@MrGoncalves

Unfortunately Swtor is unable to assist if the EA account is closed this link describes what occurs when you phone EA and request that an account to be closed. 

If however if it is just been deactivated then you can request it to re-activated via the contact us button in that link above.

Once that EA/Origin account is reactivated, you should be able then approach swtor to get that account sorted again.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 9 of 10 (526 Views)

★★ Novice
it is only deactivated for now but they have sent to be deleted but its not deleted yet, and still they cant stop the deletion of the account and just activate it again because of that which is a lame excuse as i dont see how your tech guys cant just stop that progress. Or at least chang so my swtor account gets linked to my other origin account i have that acctually have games on it, before the account gets completely deleted and not even that you can do. So to me it seems like EA just dont give a sh*t about it because to them its more money if an old account gets deleted so now in their eyes i have to make a new SWTOR account and start ALL over wich means money for them. 6 years of progression, thousands of dollars in total over those years, not properly informing me that there are still a swtor account linked to that account even when i said there is nothing on it thats why i delete it there was no mentioning about "yes there is a SWTOR account linked to it". To me thats not proper support or customer service its just straight up "we dont give a sh*t" support
Message 10 of 10 (509 Views)