Subscribed on the site but not working in-game.

by NewcastleBrownie

Original Post

Re: Purchased cartel coins not added to account

★★ Novice
Yeah, same. WTF EA? Legit just bought some 10 minutes ago, nothing. I expect some compensation for this. You're a AAA developer, this really is unacceptable.
Message 21 of 563 (2,502 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issue..i bought coins and a sub....none have shown up yet tho it does says i'm subscribed on the site but not in game

Message 22 of 563 (2,486 Views)

Hero

@Aliaz92@NiallAnthony@Madakronic@DJROrion

this is a known issue.  Eric addressed this in the dev tracker earlier today.  See his post here.

I would monitor that thread for any updates on this issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 23 of 563 (2,477 Views)

Re: Game client not activating the 'One Time Purchase' subscription plan

Hero

@cmjet6

This is currently a known issue.  See Eric's post here.  I would monitor that thread for any updates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 24 of 563 (2,394 Views)

Re: Subscribed on the site but not working in-game.

Hero

@Player_nq54p3ef

This is part of the known issue they are investigating.  See the Eric's post that I linked above here.  I would monitor that thread for any updates on this issue.

– Yoda

Message 25 of 563 (2,469 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Me too... >Frown
Message 26 of 563 (2,463 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue and NO WAY to resolve it. Can't issue a request in game, can't call because now those lines are closed until TOMORROW, and I can't even post to the official forum because as soon as it signs me in it signs me right back in so I can't replay to the referenced thread...or ANY thread actually. VERY unhappy. VERY. It also seems to have eaten some of my stuff that requires subs to use as a result of this. 

Message 27 of 563 (2,452 Views)

Hero

@immortalkaos80@Shmuker638

Unfortunately putting an in-game ticket would not resolve the issue as the in-game ticket is only for in-game issues.  Billing / Account issues are handled by customer service.  Since they are aware of it the only suggestion I can recommend is to wait for them to resolve the issue or call customer service during tomorrow's business hours to see if they can manually fix it.

– Yoda

Message 28 of 563 (2,443 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Just as a little update. The issue itself is resolved and every new made sub and purchase should go through immediately. 

All purchases from yesterday are still being processes and might need a bit longer to fully go through and reflect on your accounts. 

If you still got issues, please contact out customer support staff as they can help with the subscriptions as mentioned already in this thread Standard smile

But I can assure you that nothing will be lost, it might just appear a bit later.

Let me know if there are any issues for things that are purchases right now!

~Kat

Message 29 of 563 (2,425 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Heya all, 

as @Belgorad said this is an issue that is being looked into and should gradually resolved now. All new purchases should go through without any delay. 

It is possible that some purchases from yesterday are still being processes and therefore take a bit longer to appear.

@Aliaz92 I can see from your account that everything is in order now. 

@Madakronic and @NiallAnthony your cartel coins have arrives as well!

@DJROrion yours arrived as well and I can see you went on spending some already Standard smile

Let me know if there are any other issues!

~Kat

Message 30 of 563 (7,873 Views)