Subscribed on the site but not working in-game.

by NewcastleBrownie

Original Post

Re: Subscribed on the site but not working in-game.

★★★★★ Newbie

To add further info about the issue, they seemed to have had a blip in the system that affected a select few. I also called and the nice gentleman solved my issue.

Message 11 of 563 (2,199 Views)

Hero

@A1bert123@NewcastleBrownie@AdamEarle96

That's good to know. I did see an official post on the forum here about the issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 12 of 563 (2,191 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue for me, subscribed more than 2 hours ago and the site says I'm subscribed but the game is still f2p, someone can solve my problem pls?

Message 13 of 563 (2,211 Views)

Hero

@Griuska

There is a known issue with the system right now affecting subscriptions and cartel coins purchases.  See the link in my previous post for their office response and it's something they are looking into.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 14 of 563 (2,207 Views)

Game client not activating the 'One Time Purchase' subscription plan

★★ Novice

So I got two EA cards to cover for the one time purchase subscription, bought it, started the game, still was a FTP, so I thought I just had to wait until it activated.

Then I waited a bit over two hours and tried again, still wasn't activated.

So is the subscription option broken or do I still have to wait? Or if any other reason, Help?

Message 15 of 563 (2,119 Views)

★★★ Novice
I just redeemed a code for a 60 day subscription and it says I still have preferred status in the game. I was wondering if I could buy a subscription on the website then cancel it without being charged to see if that fixes it.
Message 16 of 563 (2,196 Views)

Purchased cartel coins not added to account

★★ Novice
Hi, I purchased some cartel coins for my account but they haven't been added. I received purchase confirmation by email, but the in game amount still hasn't changed. Purchases haven't shown up in my account ledger either. Help would be appreciated.
Message 17 of 563 (2,257 Views)

Re: Purchased cartel coins not added to account

★★★ Newbie
I have the exact same issue. Purchased, received confirmation, funds removed and no coins showed up in my wallet.
Message 18 of 563 (2,245 Views)

★★ Novice
I had a look on some other threads, and people seem to be saying that the coins appeared on their account after a while when they have had similar issues. Never had a problem with it before though.
Message 19 of 563 (2,228 Views)

★★★ Newbie
typically they show up within seconds of the purchase. It has now been over 2 hours. I will contact support during business hours tomorrow to get it sorted if they dont show up by then.
Message 20 of 563 (2,219 Views)