Subscribed on the site but not working in-game.

by NewcastleBrownie

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Subscribed on the site but not working in-game.

★★★★★ Novice

As the title says, im subscribed on the website but ingame it still says that i'm preferred player. I subbbed yesterday and its been 24 hrs i have cancelled and redone the subscription but nothing has happened yet, i dont live in one of the countries where phone support is listed, any ideas?

Message 1 of 563 (5,747 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchased cartel coins not added to account

EA SWTOR Team

Heya all, 

as @Belgorad said this is an issue that is being looked into and should gradually resolved now. All new purchases should go through without any delay. 

It is possible that some purchases from yesterday are still being processes and therefore take a bit longer to appear.

@Aliaz92 I can see from your account that everything is in order now. 

@Madakronic and @NiallAnthony your cartel coins have arrives as well!

@DJROrion yours arrived as well and I can see you went on spending some already Standard smile

Let me know if there are any other issues!

~Kat

View in thread

Message 30 of 563 (7,872 Views)

All Replies

Cartel Coin Error

★ Novice

I've recently just attempted to purchase Cartel Coins from the SWTOR website, the transaction has gone through successfully and multiple deductions have been made from my bank account (Due to me attempting again) However no coins are in my wallet and multiple unwanted purchases. Is there a way to resolve this as contacting support seems reserved for subscribers??

Thanks

Message 2 of 563 (5,515 Views)

Re: Cartel Coin Error

[ Edited ]
Hero

@cimeroran

Calling customer service is not just for subscribers.  Anyone can call customer service.  You can find their contact info here.

They will be able to sort it out and see what's going on.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 3 of 563 (5,495 Views)

Re: Subscribed on the site but not working in-game.

Hero

@NewcastleBrownie

What country do you live in?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 4 of 563 (5,648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Belgorad

Sweden.

As far as i'm aware only UK, US, France and Germany are the available ones, am i wrong?

Message 5 of 563 (5,646 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I currently have the exact same problem. I'm located in Sweden as well and paid for my first time ever 30 day recurring subscription. It's been an hour now since I paid for it and the bank note says:  "Money has been reserved for Star Wars TOR". However the character screen still tells me i'm F2P and I'm still not allowed to post on the forums. This is currently the only proof I have: https://imgur.com/a/EaH2tUM

Message 6 of 563 (5,629 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes after checking this out my bank has also reseved money for a TOR payment, but its weird because the payment on the website says "CLOSED" if it hasn't received payment yet shouldn't it say "OPEN" ?

Message 7 of 563 (5,617 Views)

Hero

@NewcastleBrownie@A1bert123

For Sweden the contact number is 00442030141826* to be able to call.  They will be able to look at it in more detail, find out why it hasn't processed.

– Yoda

Message 8 of 563 (5,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue my self called the customer service number and they were able to activate my subscription strait away

hope it helps 

Message 9 of 563 (5,595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Ok so i made a phonecall and the guy on the other end did some magic and my subscription is working ingame now, they said its been reported in the office before so they had people looking into it, he talked about my information having to "sync up" didn't really understand what he meant but hey, it works.

Kudos to @Belgorad for the phone number appararently i didn't search near well enough.

Message 10 of 563 (5,745 Views)