Stutters/FpsDrops/TimeoutError

by Volstix

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stutters/FpsDrops/TimeoutError

★★★ Newbie

Stuttering and Time out message.

So recently about a month ago I ran into the problem with only apex where my game legit stutters and drops fps every time i move or anything happens. Prior to this i would get 120 fps smooth and perfect. All of a sudden my game drops down to 10 fps when i move and I cant even load into a game besides the training place and even that stutters. When i get into a game it says ping is around 999ms and then kicks me out. Never had this issue and only is for apex idk what happened when season 9 came out but its unplayable for me

Message 1 of 2 (137 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stutters/FpsDrops/TimeoutError

Community Manager

Hey @Volstix

Let's take a look and see if we can figure out what might be happening. 

In regards to the stuttering, I have seen some cases where lowering your mouse DPI can help with that. If you're able to give that a shot let me know if it helps. 

In regards to the ping spikes and the disconnections, let's try running through some connection troubleshooting to see if that helps. A good place to start is with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still running into the same issues after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still running into the same issues after that. Thanks!

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (86 Views)

All Replies

Re: Stutters/FpsDrops/TimeoutError

Community Manager

Hey @Volstix

Let's take a look and see if we can figure out what might be happening. 

In regards to the stuttering, I have seen some cases where lowering your mouse DPI can help with that. If you're able to give that a shot let me know if it helps. 

In regards to the ping spikes and the disconnections, let's try running through some connection troubleshooting to see if that helps. A good place to start is with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. 

If you're still running into the same issues after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know if you're still running into the same issues after that. Thanks!

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)