Re: Stuttering since Season 3 started

by dasu23

Original Post

Stuttering since Season 3 started

★★ Pro

I've never experienced this since apex launched and after season started the stuttering is really really bad.

Capitol City and most building got me stutters and i can barely looking around with so much struggle. I've changed the settings, reinstall the game, reinstall my driver, everything.

The stutters is still there, i've never turned on my v-sync and now without v-sync, the stutter and screen tearing is just unbearable. Even with v-sync the stutters still there no matter what.

I'm so pissed and lost now. This is really bothers me. And since WE CAN'T PICK KINGS CANYON, i will never know is the stutters because of this suckass map or what.

Message 1 of 10 (732 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

As far as I know this is a known problem and the dev's are working on it. 

I think we just have to wait for a quality of life improvement update.

Do you see a red icon on the right-hand side of your screen when playing apex?

Message 2 of 10 (708 Views)

★ Guide

@MWittmann237yes, i do see it.. the servers are as bad as in titanfall 2 -.- they didnt improve them..

Message 3 of 10 (697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I just posted my somewhat SIMILAR issue.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-Apex-Legends-S3-Update-Frametime-Frame-skipping-Framer...

EDIT: WORDING, I don't have the same issue you are describing but something similar

Message 4 of 10 (687 Views)

★★ Pro
@MWittmann237 no red icons, even if they showed up it's not related to the stutters, it's the server. Because the stutters occurs in those specific locations i mentioned.
Message 5 of 10 (661 Views)

★★ Novice

have u found a fix for this I’ve been having same problem 

Message 6 of 10 (499 Views)

★★ Guide

No fix, i have tried everything that can possibly be done. there's nothing you can do but wait for the devs to release a QOL Update as mentioned above.

Message 7 of 10 (472 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

The game has been out almost a year. THERE IS NO QUALITY OF LIFE IMPROVEMENT COMING, PERIOD. If they were focused on fixing it, it would’ve been done months ago. You guys are stuck with this experience and Respawn knows it.  Who’s stoked for Season 4...Anyone?   

Message 8 of 10 (453 Views)

★★★ Novice

Was looking to post a similar stuttering issue.

Completely resolved by lowering my screen refresh rate to 100hz..

Wanted to ask if someone could help to get back to 144hz without those unplayable stutters.

Config : I5-7600 / RTX 2070 Super / 16go RAM

Message 9 of 10 (431 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing,only lowering to 100/120fix it

Message 10 of 10 (412 Views)