by xxlordocelotxx

Original Post

Re: Stuttering no matter what i set the graphics to

★★★ Apprentice
@xStormKillerx More or less fixed it for me thanks
Message 51 of 522 (4,483 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry I'll say that, for me, getting rid of Origin In-game made it *much* better. I still get occasional stuttering, but it's a huge improvement. I'm going to turn the graphics up to recommended settings (from the lowest where I have them now) and try some of these other tips later and I'll let you know tonight.
Message 52 of 522 (4,479 Views)

★★★ Novice

Running in real-time has made a massive improvement still get a little juddering but hope for a permanent solution soon

Message 53 of 522 (4,458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i had to download the system explore app to set the priority to realtime because the windows task manager wouldn't let me and caused my pc to lag and or freeze. But it runs a lot better now, not perfect but the game is at least playable now. Still getting a fair amount of lag/stuttering though between plays and when i zoom out before snapping the ball.

Message 54 of 522 (4,454 Views)

★ Apprentice

@all

Iam happy that the workaround "realtime" helped you guys.

Enjoy the game!

Message 55 of 522 (4,420 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Incredible. It worked for me also. I am shocked. A "bit*h a**" thingy like that was the issue? Unreal.

Thank you guys but still hopefully we see a patch for this anyway.

Message 56 of 522 (4,415 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the "Realtime" quick fix.  Runs smoothly since I did that and got rid of origin in-game.  Hopefully EA can come up with a solution asap.

Message 57 of 522 (4,414 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Realtime doesn't work for me, deeper rooted issue.
Message 58 of 522 (4,402 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry 

Another thing I'll say is that, like others mentioned, the high CPU usage causes the rest of my computer to be very very laggy. I have my FPS uncapped (which makes the game run smoother but not perfect vs 60 fps), but when I alt tab out, I essentially can't do much else with any other app on my PC. My mouse is delayed, typing in text is delayed, and it almost feels like the CPU resources are all being bottlenecked into Madden.

This isn't an issue when my game is capped at 60 fps, but, my game then becomes unplayable.

i5 6600, gtx 1070, 16 gb ram at 3200

Message 59 of 522 (4,328 Views)

★★ Novice

Mine stutters a lot and unplayable right now. CPU is i5-7600.

Message 60 of 522 (4,321 Views)