Stuttering no matter what i set the graphics to

by xxlordocelotxx

Original Post

Re: Stuttering no matter what i set the graphics to

★ Apprentice

@xxlordocelotxx 

hey, maybe i found a solution/work around but not able to test it because iam in the office. Do you have time to test it?

"I fixed this by running Madden 20's process in "Realtime" in task manager as well as using Direct X 11." - found on reddit

Greetings from germany

Message 41 of 522 (5,865 Views)

★ Guide
@Ronndrak Actually seen and tested that a few hours ago, it wont let me set it to realtime only high and when it does that my entire pc starts to lag/freeze to the point i have to reboot it.
Message 42 of 522 (5,858 Views)

★ Apprentice
@xxlordocelotxx thank you for your time sir!
Message 43 of 522 (5,854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

The game is using too much CPU it just constantly sits at 100% that's the problem and that's just in the menus and the 2nd screenshot is in game, I think from there end they will be an easy fix.

Message 44 of 522 (5,818 Views)

Community Manager

@Ronndrak wrote:

@xxlordocelotxx 

hey, maybe i found a solution/work around but not able to test it because iam in the office. Do you have time to test it?

"I fixed this by running Madden 20's process in "Realtime" in task manager as well as using Direct X 11." - found on reddit

Greetings from germany

Just got into the office and we'll try to track down as much info on this as possible so we can lateral it back to you all. 

So far we've seen a couple players fix this by either reinstalling the game or attempting the step above. Please continue to post DxDiag's if you're being affected and any workaround solutions for this while it's being investigated. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 45 of 522 (5,806 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Here's mine

Message 46 of 522 (5,796 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry thank you. I know you guys are working on it.
I hope you´ll find and fix the issue soon, so we can enjoy the game.

Sidenote: it is funny that you didnt had the problems in beta testing. The Intel-NVIDIA Setting is a common setting. The mistake must therefore sit a few levels lower.
Message 47 of 522 (5,788 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry Thanks for all the help so far. Please try and get back to us asap we really would like to be able to play.

Message 48 of 522 (5,774 Views)

★ Apprentice

My dx diag hope it help 

Message 49 of 522 (5,769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Fixed for me!! Thank you very much.

Message 50 of 522 (5,768 Views)