Re: Stuttering no matter what i set the graphics to

by PUFFAL0S0LDIER

Original Post

★★ Novice

Maybe Denuvo causes issues, maybe not. Maybe you guys need to downgrade your cutting edge motherboards, processors, graphics cards... The ridiculous thing about this is that multi-billion dollar company won't resolve issues with their best seller. What do you guys think?

Message 311 of 522 (1,680 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If this is not resolved in the next week and a couple days before my Origin premiere account renews, you can be absolutely certain that my subscription will be cancelled, Origin will be removed from my PC, and I will vow to never give EA another penny of my hard earned money. EVER. And you all should too. This is utter disrespect to an entire community of your supporters. We’ve sat idly by, putting up with your bull crap excuses and questions and for what? So you can ask us if we’ve unplugged other USB sources? REALLY? A company the size of EA should have someone on staff who is at least halfway competent to fix issues like this. This has gone on for a month now with LITERALLY ZERO PROGRESS. It seems as though there’s one of three things going on; you know how to fix the problem and don’t care enough too, you can’t figure out the problem and refuse to put the proper tech support on the case, or, and this is the one I think is going on, you guys don’t care enough to even try and fix it. Absolute joke of a company, joke of a game, and joke of a response. I guess we should’ve known better that to trust a shady micro transaction run company such as Electronic Arts.

Its really a damn shame that the NFL and EA have this down to a monopoly for anyone that wants to play football games.

Message 312 of 522 (1,628 Views)

★ Guide

Just got back from visiting family for a week and figured for sure this would be fixed by now or at least moving in that direction...But its not cpu usage is still way higher then it should be and the game/audio still gets choppy unless i set it to real time priority. With no fix in sight i've decided to cancel my origins access for the moment. Its complete b/s a bug like this wasn't fixed before or very shortly after release.

Message 313 of 522 (1,324 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry @EA_Blueberry Any news from the developers?

Message 314 of 522 (1,284 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I know its sad that a company can treat its consumers like this, but they have our money now, we can't get a refund the game has been out on PC for a month, They know the issue they're just unwilling to invest there time and resources into it, rather focus on new promos so players can give them more MONEY, Screw EA generally the only way we could get a fix is boycott EA, But nobody will. Sucks

Message 315 of 522 (1,193 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still not working for me. I even tried 720p windowed all settings set to low. I have not been able to even finish a practice in franchise because of the lag/stuttering from the game play.

Audio is very choppy to say the least. 

Have cancelled my premier membership. I am not paying $100 a year to not play games.

Message 316 of 522 (1,184 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@B1gDogPete wrote:

Maybe Denuvo causes issues, maybe not. Maybe you guys need to downgrade your cutting edge motherboards, processors, graphics cards... The ridiculous thing about this is that multi-billion dollar company won't resolve issues with their best seller. What do you guys think?

If it's really Denuvo and not anything that EA coded causing the problem, all of Europe goes on vacation in August and nothing gets done, so it might well be another month before the performance gets fixed, IF it gets fixed.   

Message 317 of 522 (1,154 Views)

★★ Guide

I heard that a patch is out for PC today.  Anyone checked it out to see if anything changed?

Message 318 of 522 (1,074 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@frakker503 Still having stutters on fps and audio after patch, EA is a joke.

i5 4690k
GTX 970
8GB ram

with same graphic settings as in madden 19 which ran perfectly at locked 60fps.
Message 319 of 522 (1,061 Views)

★ Guide

For me it seems to be marginally better in that the audio is less choppy.  Also, played two games with no freezes, but I do get an occasional momentary pause (<1 sec).  The sense I get is that the main problem still exists and this patch is only a tweak to make it less annoying.  I hope EA continues to work on fixing the main problem.  

Message 320 of 522 (914 Views)