Re: Stuttering issues after genesis update

by SchlimmusFingus

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

but using a vpn provider did not change anything...

Message 891 of 922 (631 Views)

★★ Guide

@SchlimmusFingus  your problem its not related with that genesis problem

Message 892 of 922 (601 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@BennSauna for me it started in season 7 Standard smile, and until today I haven't fixed it, it just can't be done Frown
Message 893 of 922 (595 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@BennSauna and i have too ryzen 5 3600 but rtx 2070 and 16gb ram 3200mhz
Message 894 of 922 (594 Views)

★ Novice
I fix my stuttering by reinstalling my windows and buying a new hard drive
Message 895 of 922 (578 Views)

★ Guide
@Cheeseborgar68 That's not a fix lol. I already updated windows which fixed it temporarily, but it's back again. I have everything on SSDs, the game runs on an NVMe SSD, so not the issue here.
Message 896 of 922 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
the reason lies with the game, I also uploaded fresh widndows, drivers, config, I turned off hpet, the game is on the m2 disk, the processor does not have 100% consumption like most of you, but the game has a strange microstuttering delay, and this only occurs in this game
Message 897 of 922 (558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@L4JKANfor me is exactly the issue I have! Most of people here are confusing stutter caused by network, origin memory leak, pc poor cpus, and other instead of microstuttering provided by the game engine.
In a good status, good HW, good connection, clean OS, all updated, there is a microstutter in game, only fixable with RTSS usin it's own FPS limiter adding 1 frame delay!! Developer needs to improve it!! Using an old Nvidia driver update (before rtx3000 and nvidia reflex feature) setting up ultra low latency mode on nvidia control panel, stuttering will gone!
But old drivers or RivaTunerStatistics to lock FPS aren't the solutions!!

Message 898 of 922 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ON1MUSH4 i.e. I have to set nvidia control panel ultra latency on a w grzę nvdia reflex off, on or on + boost and should I use rivatuner for this?
Message 899 of 922 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@L4JKAN that is, I have to set nvidia control panel ultra latency on, and on game nvdia reflex off, on or on + boost and should I use rivatuner for this?
Message 900 of 922 (1,037 Views)