Re: Stuttering issues after genesis update

by L4JKAN

Original Post

★★ Guide

Worst maybe ?

more laggy more freezes more code net, new code net like cloud...Signon...reservation time out

More patches new bugs

Message 741 of 922 (874 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Solid_EXC Definitely worse. Before today's patch, I was able to somewhat play by limiting my CPU cores and capping my frames and refresh rate by half of what I usually play at. But I'm back to unplayable stutters and freezes even on 60fps and 60Hz.
Message 742 of 922 (846 Views)

★ Guide
@xiopiyeotl Told ya
Message 743 of 922 (845 Views)

★ Guide

@ttkttx wrote:
@Solid_EXCDefinitely worse. Before today's patch, I was able to somewhat play by limiting my CPU cores and capping my frames and refresh rate by half of what I usually play at. But I'm back to unplayable stutters and freezes even on 60fps and 60Hz.

Wow, it's absolutely getting worse and worse even til workaround didn't work anymore..

Message 744 of 922 (834 Views)

★★ Guide

today it got worse than ever, i'm getting stuttering in the menu LoL, i'm seeing that i'm going to lose my battle pass .... awhn.... Zipped lips

Message 745 of 922 (802 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ttkttx 100% they * something up again this patch. Been lurking this thread since genesis and have had the problem since genesis. Around 2 weeks ago I did everything drivers windows update, deleting easy anti cheat and repairing, caping cores, the biggest help though and fixed it was optimizing performance with config settings, it was a video linked in this forum. I had no lag, no CPU problem no disk problem but this patch hit, and everything collapsed again back to square one with no solutions. Constant 100% CPU lagging nonstop and it doesn't go away after a while like before. The game is unplayable yet again for me. At this rate, I won't be able to finish the battle pass or let alone play again.
Message 746 of 922 (748 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
everymatch microstutter and errors code.......
Message 747 of 922 (690 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
and another bug, I can't log in because an error pops up every now and then and when I do it and start the game, I have about 100ping xD these people can not fix anything, they introduce a patch that worsens the game
Message 748 of 922 (680 Views)

★ Guide

More people facing the issue after this patch. Man things are just getting worse.

Message 749 of 922 (470 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Message 750 of 922 (926 Views)