Re: Freezing and stuttering on XBox

by EL-Lucky_Loco

Original Post

★ Guide
@TrueTripleH All of the methods seems to be a hit or miss solution, some got it fixed and some don't. I've tried a couple of other methods but still gained nothing, so i'm just gonna wait for Respawn to fix this issue imo. Even it's gonna be for a while Frown
Message 721 of 922 (793 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@NoJamBros21 Yep I know, we all are on the same boat
Message 722 of 922 (787 Views)

★★ Guide
@NoJamBros21 yeah, me too, they posted a topic about that in the main page of Technical Issues, but all there i already tried... so we can only wait and play others games while they forget about us (kidding)
Message 723 of 922 (745 Views)

Re: Stuttering issues after genesis update

★★ Guide

There is the patch notes of Evolution Collection Event

Is a extense note about 

DEV NOTE: TAP-STRAFING AND MOBILITY TECH

But there is not a single LINE to that CPU ISSUE !!!!
nothing there

still investigating after allmost 2 month ?

Message 724 of 922 (670 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
they investigating new skins and weapons charm
Message 725 of 922 (627 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is from today: https://twitter.com/rspn_pav/status/1436014299059683328

You guys will need to wait for a fix until next year for sure

Message 726 of 922 (619 Views)

★★ Guide

my cousin fixed the same problem today in his pc, he made a format and installed a windows version that is quite simple, i just don't know what version it was... i don't do it because i'm not down to all this work... 

Message 727 of 922 (578 Views)

★ Guide

@arrecebia wrote:

I believe it is time to uninstall this game for good, 2 months in and still no fix it's waaay off the limits. 

Message 728 of 922 (538 Views)

★ Guide
@NoJamBros21 This works for some people. its not great but it works. But i cant believe its been 2 months now and not single mention in patch notes.
Message 729 of 922 (481 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@NoJamBros21 wrote:

@arrecebia wrote:

I believe it is time to uninstall this game for good, 2 months in and still no fix it's waaay off the limits. 

As a console player (I don't experience the high CPU usage) the game has been running consistently at around 30ms this week but it is definitely noticeable gauging by the lobby numbers the game has been suffering a drop in people playing the game.I turned off the cross-play feature for one BR match there were only 3 players in the lobby for 10 mins.I Heck most of my matches in cross-play are dominated by Pred teams now which not only means most of my matches don't last long but Pred teams will be the only players propping this game up in a few months time when everyone else comes to their senses & junks the game.Just watching pred teams using the tap-strafe exploit to avoid pretty much most of your shots fired at them has only convinced me also the game pretty much has had it's day. What was a always a fun game to play just isn't anymore what with performance issues,pred teams & cheaters dominating most matches, a non-existent report system,a rubbish match-making system,terrible audio/sound effects & a developer that has very little interest in repairing fundamental issues affecting the game.

Message 730 of 922 (1,076 Views)