Re: Stuttering issues after genesis update

by Mich2147

Original Post

★★ Guide

@EL-Lucky_Loco  i only wait for info if smbdy done that before me becouse i have a lot GB on PC of my graphic works and programs u know a lot things.

Becouse if smbdy formated and no fix than its pointlessFrown

im mad because apex is working better on my old 1060 gtx laptop than on rtx 3080 desktop

Message 571 of 922 (837 Views)

★★ Guide
@xiopiyeotl wow i play with a 1060 in my "amazing" Desktop ahahahha Brazil's gpu's prices are the best ahahahahhahah one day i will have too any RTX

about the format, i saw a guy in reddit that has made it and didn't work, but he reinstalled the same windows version he got at the time.... so maybe it will not fix the problem, unless you try to install another windows version.... but i use the same version that i got my pc back there in 2018 , i never upgrade my windows.... ehehehhe
Message 572 of 922 (814 Views)

★★ Guide
@TrueTripleH me too is the same problem, hitting in the same way... but with me when KC enters... holly *.... the game just blows up
Message 573 of 922 (812 Views)

★ Apprentice
Hi, for a few days I have micro-freeze of 1-2 seconds. This problem always occurs at the beginning of the game when you launch yourself from the ship, then it happens another time or two at random. I have no problems with other games. .. From Msi Afterburner I see that the fps drop but cpu and gpu work normally (I have a 2080Ti and a 3950x, which on Apex work GPU at 60% / 65% and CPU at 15/20%). I have already reinstalled both the game and the gpu drivers several times, it eliminates non-essential Windows services at startup that could create conflicts etc. but nothing. What do I have to do?
Message 574 of 922 (781 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Mich2147 there's nothing you can do about it, it's games, lots of people have a problem with it, whole forum
Message 575 of 922 (773 Views)

★★ Guide
@Mich2147 just sit with us and wait, there is people with 2 months without playing, others weeks, others days... cmon we'all like more people with us waiting and crying for help Standard smile welcome home
Message 576 of 922 (753 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Okay i found this method on Steam discussion that fixes 100% CPU, stuttering and black screen. I haven't try the method but i'm just gonna share it here:

The Method:

• Uninstalled Apex.
  • Reinstalled Apex.
  • Launched Apex. (The game was still broken )
  • Exit Apex.
  • Go to the Apex installation folder, right click on r5apex.exe>property>compatibility>tick run as administrator.
  • Create a desktop shortcut for r5apex.exe.
  • In the Apex installation folder open the EasyAntiCheat folder and start EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe select Apex Legends and click on Repair.
  • Go to your steam library right click on Apex>property and in the launch option add these commands "-dev +fps_max unlimited -fullscreen".
  • Now launch the game from the r5apex shortcut.exe
Message 577 of 922 (737 Views)

★★ Guide
@NoJamBros21 i have the feeling that i've already saw that "method" here in discussion, a lot of people tried and didn't work for them.
Message 578 of 922 (691 Views)

★★ Guide

ShivFPS is posting about it again, so if he has been posting about it and the devs didn't give a *... my only hope about the big streamers calling attention goes down  ahahahhaha  here his twitt --- https://twitter.com/ShivFPS/status/1429531437498306562 

Message 579 of 922 (1,007 Views)

★★ Guide

he is writing about some other problem... he have stuttering not high CPU usage

Message 580 of 922 (964 Views)