Re: Stuttering issues after genesis update

by ildeserto

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Community managers are now spreading their 1-month-old Trello about 'investigating high usage reports' as if they're doing something while a larger amount of people run into high usage with every new update.

Message 211 of 922 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Search "Apex CPU" on Twitter and get through the most recent posts. Hundreds of Japanese players talking about the 100% issue lol.

Message 212 of 922 (705 Views)

Message 213 of 922 (698 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Uninstalled it. I mean, come on. You get yourself an easy free 80GB of space and you don't have to suffer waiting for the fix. ; )
Edit: I do really hope they will fix it on Season 10 though.

Message 214 of 922 (677 Views)

★★ Guide

yo we need to maintain this treat in the high, cmon don't let it hide in the second page os posts! 

Message 215 of 922 (595 Views)

★★ Guide
@ildeserto wow maybe the whole server got the same problem o.o strange
Message 216 of 922 (594 Views)

★ Guide

@EL-Lucky_Loco wrote:
@ildesertowow maybe the whole server got the same problem o.o strange

Well at least maybe Respawn can take this issue more seriously, hopefully i guess.

Message 217 of 922 (568 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The stutter still persists. What an effed up game. The game was fine until the thrillseeker event. It made everything worse, especially in BR. Arena is kinda playable. But I don't like arenas. I want to play without stutters. 

Message 218 of 922 (506 Views)

★★ Guide

22 pages in that topic and all time no fix lol

Message 219 of 922 (650 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Honestly, do they really even acknowledge this 100% CPU usage bug? I've seen the trello tracker, but it hasn't been changed since when it was added on July 9th.

And it seems like its not just a tiny minority of players that are experiencing this bug. I haven't seen any updates about the issue, unless I just haven't been looking in the right places.. Anyway, does anyone have any new/recent information from devs about the bug?

Message 220 of 922 (620 Views)