Re: Let's talk about lack of attention from EA

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuttering and High CPU Usage

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

So today is completing 7 days without playing the game because this sluttering is * my computer, 100% cpu usage and more, i tried everything that is in this forum and everything EA support told me to do, nothing solves it because is a Server or Game problem that came to us when they tried to fix the ranked to the top players can play this game, now the game is cracked and no one, not even a single one word has been spoken from EA to us about this problem, they don't do anything to fix and not even talk with the players about it, appears like they're  waiting to the event of Genesis end so they take it out and we can come back to the game, wtf????? cmon i cant play the game i want to grind only 26 days to end the split and the battle pass, when will you guys fix the game or say a letter to us about the game status? 

[CM - updating thread title to reflect issue and for search results]

Message 1 of 3 (528 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @EL-Lucky_Loco

There are a lot of threads about this issue if you look at the Apex Legends boards here on Answers HQ. We've been trying a few different troubleshooting steps to see if we can get to the bottom of what's causing this. We've also been passing along these reports for investigation. 

If you're using an NVIDIA GPU I saw a workaround recently that may help. Launch GeForce Experience and make sure it's updated to the most recent driver. Then try launching the game through GeForce Experience and see if the same issue is still happening. 

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (448 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

wow

Message 2 of 3 (503 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @EL-Lucky_Loco

There are a lot of threads about this issue if you look at the Apex Legends boards here on Answers HQ. We've been trying a few different troubleshooting steps to see if we can get to the bottom of what's causing this. We've also been passing along these reports for investigation. 

If you're using an NVIDIA GPU I saw a workaround recently that may help. Launch GeForce Experience and make sure it's updated to the most recent driver. Then try launching the game through GeForce Experience and see if the same issue is still happening. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 3 of 3 (449 Views)